And Now The Enchantment Was Broken.

I'm the only one awake and It seems like we need to call for breakfast. I nudge Dan lightly, but he doesn't wake up. I nudge him again, a bit harder this time, but he's not getting up.

"Dan." I say, but he's just not up yet.
He whispers with closed eyes, "the prince knelt beside her, and awakened her with a kiss. And now the enchantment was broken." He places his hands on his stomach like the story.
I go over by the bed and kneel. I press my lips onto his softly and then he starts kissing back.

We pull away and he opens his eyes.
"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty, we're getting breakfast." I say, take his hand and lead him over to the other side of the room.

I end up ordering a plate of scrambled eggs for me, and french toast for Dan. I get a coffee and then order Dan orange juice.

We wait for about 20 minutes and then the food comes along with a Mickey straw. She sees Dan and notices he's an adult and apologizes for the kid's straw, but I just say it's okay and take the straw anyway.
I give Dan his food and orange juice along with a Mickey straw and he happily eats without saying a word about the straw.
I eat my scrambled eggs and drink my coffee and Dan and I talk for a few minutes about Tumblr and Pokemon Go.
It's 8:39 and it feels like a good time to get out of the room and explore the castle a little more, of what we couldn't do much yesterday.

We dress and walk out to enjoy the castle experience. We meet tons of fans who asked a lot of questions and took lots of pictures.

Once we get a good look at the castle, we walk out through the grand entrance like royalty. But then again, how could we ever be royalty?
We find ourselves looking through the shops for anything we can find; like snazzy hats.

We both end up getting Mickey and Minnie ears, but Dan has the Minnie ears that light up, and I have the simple black ears.
To be honest, we look silly but immersion is key.

We spend almost 3 hours in the shops and it's a good thing we stopped because we would have gotten everything until our cards got declined.
We spend the money on food instead, and big fluffy wads of cotton candy.

It's 1:00 now and we ride all kinds of rides, which Dan is almost too scared of since he screams on the really high ones, as he is.
But I hold in my screams and try to reassess my life choices in those 3.5 seconds we're going down.
We ride the Monorail and go see that Toy Story attraction thing where you had to shoot lasers, and it turns out Dan is better at me. But I still hit quite a few!

The live action show starts at 8, so we try and pass time by going to Hogwarts and buying special wands. Dan might have gotten a Gryffindor shirt, and bought me a Hufflepuff one.
The lady asks us if we hate each other because of the teams. "You're in Hufflepuff?" She asks.
"Yeah I know, how adorable right?" Dan says, like that one time. We exit Hogwarts sadly and move on to the Haunted Mansion, which scares Dan.
"Why is everything so terrifying???!!" He yells. I laugh and move on to something that will scare me.
And we find it, and it's The Great Movie Ride.
Something about it makes it kind of eerie and weird.
"Phil Phil Phillll." He says, pulling on my sleeve. "Let's go to Impressions de France pleaseee." He says and looks at me.
"Okay, Danny let's see what you're on about."

We go in and are seated in this sort of room and then the lights turn off. There are huge screens on the sides of us that are playing a scenery and I'm actually amazed at it, and Dan just looks so into it.
Everything has this magical hint to it and I love it. The music is everything and even though it's great, it seems to go by so fast.

Dan pouts as we leave the part of the park.
"It was amazing though, wasn't it?" I say.
"Yeah, I felt like a prince." He says and smiles.

We walk in all directions and the park is so big that we get lost 50% of the time.

It's 7:00 and we need to cross some bridges to get to other places, but when we cross the bridge for the third time, we decide to stay and talk for a few minutes, or at least look around to take everything in.

We look around and everything is so old fashioned. And Dan seems to love it.
"We've done so much walking, I swear we could have hatched like 18 eggs with a single beacon. I'm not even joking right now." He laughs and I do too.
"I could carry you a few miles, don't you think?" I chuckle and he starts, "I don't know, try it out."

I bend over a bit and he jumps on my back.
"Dan you're never going to believe me, but I swear you're not heavy at all." I say, starting to walk.
"Shut up, Philly, keep your eyes on the path or we'll get lost." He says and laughs. "Again." I say.

We get a couple looks from people walking past, looks like;
'he could very much walk by himself.'
'They're homosexuals.'
'Honey, don't look'
'Get a room.'

But there are tons more people who give us thumbs up and looks like;
'Aw how cute'
'I wish my boyfriend would carry me like that'
And
'Aw they're married.'

It's finally 8 and we go over to the place to watch Muppet* Vision 3D.
It's not very long and it's over quickly.
Dan decides he wants to ride one more ride before we go back to the suite.
We go ride 'The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh'
And Dan squeezes my hand and is in awe the entire time.