It's Adorable.

Phil's P.O.V

We're driving to the airport so we can finally go home.
I really did enjoy the vacation. Some parts I miss more than others. I look at Dan, who's looking out the window.

I intertwine my fingers with his and he almost gasps.
"Have I ever told you how much I kinda..." He starts.

"I like you a lot, too Dan." I smile and kiss his forehead.

We have a few hours until we board the plane so we search around in the shopping center for things like food and souvenirs.

Dan spots a little corner store with all kinds of clothes.
He drags me in, seeing something that he obviously likes.
He looks around the store and makes an 'aww' noise when he seems something.
He raises a little outfit for someone very small.

I widen my eyes, knowing what he means.
He looks up at me with shimmering eyes.
"Maybe someday." I say, kissing his nose.
"It's adorable." He replies.

I pull something out from a rack.

I show him and his face practically lights up with joy

He buries his head in my chest and pulls me into a small hug.
I rock him from side to side and chuckle.

We get out the store and make our way back to the airport and are called to board the plane.
We board it and Dan and I race to see who gets the window seat.
I end up getting it, but I felt bad so I let him have it. He smiles widely and mouths a 'thank you!'

30 minutes into the flight isn't so bad. The plane is silent except for the minor rattling of the snack cart.

Dan is half asleep, leaning his head on the window with his earphones in.

I take out the small blanket from the backpack and put it over him and move his head so he's more comfortable.

Now it's like an hour in, and I can't find the strength to sleep.
Dan is sleeping like a drunk baby and I'm wide awake.
I think I've watched too many plane crash videos to be comfortable sleeping on a plane.

Another hour and I am hardly tired. I'm awake and bored.
I tried reading the magazines they supply us but they're about golf and other things I could care less about.
The internet on the plane isn't that good, so I'm left to stare at the back of the seat in front of me or out the window, which isn't that interesting because it's basically just blue.

I look at Dan, and then down at the bag where his legs are.

We ended up getting both baby outfits.