What Th-Phil.

So it is 9 in the afternoon.
🌚 No but, it is nine in the morning, and Phil decided he wanted to sleep in, but I, will not allow it.

I turn over to Phil and take a good look at him.
His hair is partially in his face, and his cheeks are flushed. His lips look soft and pink, and his mouth is slightly opened.

I could kiss him.
I lean my head a bit to look up at him.

(Like that^^)

His eyes open a little and then a lot. He looks at me and then closes his eyes again. "Phil. Come on hun you gotta get up." I nudge his shoulder.

He almost hits me in the face with his elbow, as he has his arms over his head.
"What th-Phil." I say. He groans and puts the blankets over his head. I pull the covers off and he stares at me.
"What do you want?" He says in his sleepy voice. He sounds so husky and I almost melt on the inside.
I lay flat on the bed and say, "I payed admission to Disney World and we need to go now." He rolls over and gets on top of me.
He puts a knee on either side of my hips and looks down at me.

I feel my face color and try to look away. He doesn't say a thing, but strokes my face with his hand. "Alright." He says, and gets up.

Afterwards I felt kind of empty without him on top of me. But I shrug it off and wait for him to get ready.
He taps my shoulder and we go out of our hotel room and down the lift, with no sudden make out session.
Which I miss, but there isn't one.
We exit the hotel and walk down to a bus stop. For the whole bus ride, the bus is completely crowded, and I keep offering Phil my seat but he says he's fine with standing.
I take the seat, and am sitting way too close to Phil's crotch as he stands, but he doesn't seem to notice. I swallow hard and look away.
The hotel isn't very far away, just a few blocks.

Once we get to the actual park, we start talking about where we want to go first. "I think Affection Section looks pretty cool." I say.
"Yeah." He says and smiles.

We get in, and start walking over to the A.S. Petting zoo and we get to pet sheep and goats.
We go to Magic Kingdom and see the huge Cinderella castle.
I hold Phil's hand and we stare at it while everyone is passing by. "It's so.." He starts off.
"Huge." I say. He wraps one arm around my waist, and I put an arm around his shoulder. We walk slowly to the castle and only a few people look at us.

We walk into the castle and it's instantly so big.
We walk down the halls and hold each other tightly. Phil occasionally gasps at some art on the walls or Princesses walking through the castle. I really don't mind it, because I'm as excited as he is!
We take a few pictures with some of the Princesses and fans, who we instantly stop holding hands in front of.
Once they're gone, we get back to what we're doing and start walking deeper into the castle.
We notice the castle hotel rooms and how elegant they are.
"We should change hotels." I say and laugh. I open a door to one of them that was unlocked and look inside.

 Phil gasps at how pretty the rooms are and it just makes me happy to see him happy

We get out and go look around the castle to see if we can find a place for breakfast, when we're stopped by a woman around the age of 50.

"Excuse me." She says, and we turn around to look at her.
"Are you Dan and Phil?" She says, and we nod. "Oh my goodness, my son loves you both! Oh dear, he just can't stop talking about you! Oh, were you looking to stay in a suite?" She says, smiling widely.

"We know the chances are limited and it's almost impossible to get in!" Phil says.
She grabs our hands with hers and she jumps up at down. "You saved my son's life, I think I can pull some strings to get you a room!"
We gasp. "Really?" We say at the same time.
She laughs, "my son loves it when you do that."
We smile and she goes off to find the manager.

We wait about half an hour for her to get back and once she does, she hands us a key and hugs us. We take a picture with her and we're going back to the hotel we were saying at to check out.