Get up.

ANOTHER DAY AND ANOTHER NIGHT OF RESTLESS SLEEP.

But oh well. I'll live.
I never actually specified why Dan was leaving, did I?

Well you see Dan had gotten this letter from this woman all the way from France saying that he needed to get over there right away.
And to be honest, he was being rather suspicious about it.

But I know that my boyfriend is loyal, and he wouldn't fly all the way to France to cheat on me.

Dan: can't wait to see you, baby 😘 no but seriously im a mess without you. Kinda need something to help me sleep? ;)

I roll my eyes and laugh.

You: uh huh alright Dan, keep your kinks for another time 😂

I'm going to have to go to the store for snacks because our cabinets are actually so dry.

I walk downstairs and grab my keys and phone.
I make sure to lock my door, as I've been leaving it unlocked a lot recently.

I make it outside, obviously breaking a sweat because stairs, man.

"Moist.." I say to myself.
Who even decided that moist should be a word?
I hate 'clump' more than moist.
Is there a good way to even use the word clump?
Clump of hair? I shake the thought away because I've been thinking way too much.

I go to this small corner store because I don't have the time or energy to do anything else.

The store is small, and there's only two other people in it aside from the cashier and I.
I put stuff in the basket and look around for something else.

Another person comes in the store and he looks rather scary. But I don't mind because I know not to judge anyone by what they look like.

I start to reach over for the cookies when I hear a loud booming voice a few feet behind me.

"EVERYONE GET ON THE FLOOR!"

My heart sinks to the bottom of my stomach.
No no no.
Please no, not today.

I get on my knees and glance up at the person.
It's the same guy.
Maybe I should trust my gut more often because I had known that he was something.
He looked like something, but I've known to keep my mouth shut because I'm not always right?
But if I had known, oh If I had known what he was, maybe I would have run out?!
If I could've done things differently!
If I had known what I was getting myself into.

But am I blaming myself for not knowing?
Of course I am!
I should have walked out!
I should have...

"EVERYONE! STAY DOWN OR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO PUT YOU DOWN!"
He yells.
But otherwise, he seems totally calm.
I don't want to die.
But I feel like I'm already dead not haven left the store.

Two men come after him and they must be with them, because the two men are coming over to me with guns.
They are dressed in grey suits, and with black ski masks on.

One guy goes to get another guy in the store, and then another one.
But I'm the last one in the store.
Surrounded by 3 men, all looking horrendous.
I'm scared out of my mind,
And I can't call anyone?

I can't do anything with a gun pointed at me.

"Get up." One guy says.
I hesitate, and the man next to him comes over and starts lifting me up and walking to the back door.

"No -no please, I'll do anything. P-Please let me go, take a-all my money, but please -please let me go!" I say on the verge of tears.

I don't know where we're going,
Or why?
Or what I have to do with it.

Two men have to carry me out as I'm struggling so much, trying to get away.
I feel hands on my waist and they hold me in place.

A black sack or hood is placed over my head and shut closed. "No-no pleas-" I manage to say as they tighten the bag, making it really hard to breathe at all.

I hear a bit sort of truck door open and I'm immediately struck by fear.
They're taking me away.
Somewhere I don't know?

I start to whimper and they toss me in the back.

A pair of hands holds my arms down.
He holds them in an extremely painful position that every time someone walks onto the truck and shakes it, it feels like having my arms torn off.

I hear the truck doors close and very soft cries of people being suffocated or choked or something.

I try not to hear, but I can't move my hands.

"What.." I say to myself.

How did I get myself into this?

The feeling of the truck driving farther and farther away is the feeling you get when you find out someone you loved dearly has died,

But this time you're kind of dying inside?
I struggle against the pairs of arms holding mine down.

"Well, they did say you'd be a struggler."