We Are In A Castle Anyway.

We get in the room and start packing all over again.

This time it doesn't take too long because everything is almost packed already because we don't really use the drawers the hotel supplies us with.

"Okay let's go." Phil says and we go down the lift again and out the door.

This time we get a cab, and drive to the park and then walk with our suitcases behind us, all the way to the Magic Kingdom.

We meet the woman from earlier at the front desk and she shows us our way into the suite.

She gives us a run down of all the rules and tricks of the suite and once she's done, she leaves and we start to fully unpack. It's a two bed suite, with it's own bath and seating place. Which is actually really beautiful.

The place itself is beautiful and once I walked in, I instantly felt like royalty.

"So we're kings now, Phil?" I say, sitting on one of the beds. He pushes me down on the mattress and looks right at me. "I'm a king, you're a prince." He smirks.

"Daddy." I smirk and then laugh.

He blushes lightly and gets off of me. "We should watch a film, we are in the castle anyway."

I nod and we watch The Lady And The Tramp for the next hour or so.

Phil's P.O.V

The next hour is fun. Dan and I curl up to watch a film when it starts to get dark out. I look up at Dan once or eight times during the whole movie, because I can't believe I'm laying next to someone so beautiful. Sometimes he just takes my breath away.

I love him. I might not be in love with him, but I love him with all my heart. Something about him makes me excited to get to see him everyday. He kind of lightens up a room even though he's sort of a dark person.

Once the film ends, I turn over to Dan and then look at the time. 8:20.

"Danny, what are we going to do tomorrow?" I say, tugging at his shirt color, sort of revealing his collarbones. I bite my lip, thinking things that I should not be thinking at this very second. Oh the things I want to do to him, but I keep my mouth shut and wait for him to answer me.

"I think we might ride a few rides or something, I don't know." He says, playing with my hair.

I'll ride your ride, I think to myself. But again, I don't say anything.

"Can we go see one of those live action movies?" I say, looking at him.

"Sure, Philly. But first, we eat dinner. There's this thing down in the sort of cellar where it's like this dining area, and it looks great. Let's go, yeah?" He says, pulling a bit at my hair, making me aroused just a tad bit.

"Okay, do we go down now?" I say. I'll go down on you. I think. Jesus what is wrong with me today?

"Yeah I think. We should dress for the occasion, though." He says, getting up to look through the piles of clothes in the drawers, and I do the same.

We pick our clothes and Dan picks his red plaid shirt, while I pick the shite and navy polka dot shirt I wore for the Just Dance gaming video.

We exit our suite and head down the stairs to the dining area

We exit our suite and head down the stairs to the dining area. We're seated at a table a bit far from the other. We order our food and it arrives just a few minutes later and Dan and I start eating.

"How's your food?" Dan asks a few minutes in. I nod and smile. "Steak is good here. They probably have cows named after the seven dwarfs." Dan laughs loudly and I continue eating. 

"Well then I must be eating Sleepy because the steak is tiring me out." He chuckles.

We finish our dinner and walk up the stair case and up the lift all the way to our suite.

Dan changes into all black in front of me, and I change into anything more comfortable.

We lay down and I pull out a book to read while Dan just lays there.

I go about 10 minutes into the book, and Dan shuffles around the bed sheets. He's calm for about a moment but then starts moving again. I see him pout in the corner of my eye and he seems to be getting impatient.

He rests his head on my chest and tugs on my sleeve. "Phillll give me attention." He whines.

"I'm reading, Dan. Not now." I say, paying all attention to the words on the paper.

"Daddyyy.." He says, and stops whining all together and goes back to his normal voice. "I mean, Phil." He looks away and gulps.

I look at him and he looks back at me with sort of worried eyes.

"Dan, do you have a secret daddy kink...?" I say.

He looks away again and mumbles a 'maybe'.

a few minutes go by and I'm back to the book, but I have lost interest. Dan lays his head again on my chest and closes his eyes. I place the book on the bedside and start to play with Dan's hair. He soon falls asleep and sort of purrs as I run my fingers through his hair.

I notice I'm getting quite sleepy. I don't move just so I won't disturb Dan while he's sleeping and slowly start to fall asleep too.

 I don't move just so I won't disturb Dan while he's sleeping and slowly start to fall asleep too

\\art by: sunnyaalisse on Tumblr\\