You Probably Don't Know Where You Are

We seem to be driving a long way,
And I count every single second.
Every turn, every lane switch.

All I see is black and there is a lack of conversation.
The whole back of the truck is silent except for people sobbing, coughing, and the rattle because of the dents in the asphalt. Everyone second feels like 10 years, so I really start to lose track of time. It must be night.

I'm pretty sure hours pass by. Maybe 1 or 2, enough to make me extremely worried.
I hear a big screech and see a bright light through the black cloth.
Two guys grab my arms and hold me so I won't have a chance of running away. My arms are held tightly behind me and we're walking some sort of distance.

"Should we just ditch him? I don't think anyone's gonna find him here." I hear a faint whisper.

Now I'm scared. What if no one finds me? I am going to be completely lost, and I don't think I have my phone in my pocket.
I press my leg against one of the guy's and he instantly slaps the back of my head.
"None of that!" He scowls.
My head might hurt, but my phone is certainly in my pocket.
It's in my left.

It's partially hot outside, so I know we enter a building when I feel a cool breeze hit my arms.
People all around fall silent. I feel rather awkward.
We must have gone through at least 4 different rooms because each room had a new sound.
One was loud screaming, another was a chain saw, and I'm almost certain one was some kind of gentleman's club because of the music and men shouting dirty things.

But one question is, where exactly am I?
I feel the first two buttons on my shirt unbutton by a pair of hands and I squirm.

I'm dropped down on a very uncomfortable metal chair and my hands are let go.
I hear tons if talking, but I'm honestly terrified to pull the bag off my head.
The talking seems distant now and a door closes, cutting off any sound possible.

I wait a few seconds, and then very slowly, pull the bag off.
I'm scared someone will be there, staring at me, but when I take it off I see no one.
All I see is some kind of keeping room.

I look at myself in the mirror next to me and notice I have a quiff from the bag

I touch the walls and start to wander around the room, looking for a door hatch. But there is no door knob, just tons and tons of keyholes.
I look behind me at a window and all I see is people walking around.
I bang on the tiny window almost yelling. But no one notices me.
"Hey!!" I scream.
Nobody turns to look at me, and it's obvious they aren't ignoring me.
They can't hear me.

I stumble back when I start to see my own reflection, and then I can't see outside the big window.

I hear a click behind me, and sure enough, one of the many keyholes is turning and a door suddenly opens.

There must be many doors, but all of them are locked from the outside.
A man walks in with a knife tucked into his belt and starts to walk in front of me.

"You probably don't know where you are. But that's fine, because you're not supposed to know anyway." He starts off. "This place is trying to help you, and you are going to accept it's help. No one will hear you in this room, so let's do this quick." He motions towards the knife in his belt.

I hastily put my arms in front of me. "Hey hey hey... put it down. I just want to talk. Please, I don't know where I am, I don't know who you are, I don't know what this room is, I don't know who anybody is, I'm terrified. Just talk to me." He drops his hand and places it on his side.

"This is the help center for people like you, we're going to help you. I'm the person who's going to kill you, this is a padded room, those people are doctors." He takes his knife out this time and shows me it. I step back and press myself against the wall.

"What do you mean for people like me...?"

He rolls his eyes and starts walking towards me. "You ask too many questions."

He starts sprinting, and I'm running away from him. Something goes through me that I don't quite understand. It's mainly fear, I'll give you that. But there is another feeling? Is it guilt?

I start yelling as he starts getting closer. It isn't a big room so you can can tell I'm scared out of my mind. I dodge his blade, which surprises me more than it surprises you.

He manages to make a small slit in my arm and I gasp at the sudden sting. I grab my arm and hold it to try to stop the bleeding.

There is blood on my hands, and from the looks of how many times I must have scratched his face, I'm not sure who's it is. He takes out a key and puts it in one of they keyholes in the wall. A door opens and he steps out before I get to even get out myself, it slips through my fingers and I drop to the ground on my wound. I check it and it's red and it's everywhere.

I grab a sheet from the bed and tie it around my forearm to stop bleeding, if there is any left. I look on the floor, and there are drops and puddles of blood; probably mine.

I hold back tears and bite my lower lip. The sting is getting worse and the wound is getting bigger.

"Ahhhhh.." I whine. I look up, wondering what the hell just happened.