Body. Wash.

I loved it when Phil was on top of me.

Woah. Rewind that a bit.
Not actually on top of me, (hell I wish) I mean watching over me.
I must say, he is a bit clingy.

We'd go to the grocery store and he wouldn't leave my side for a second. We would be walking down the streets one day, and if someone looked at me, he would quickly get by my side and grab my hand.

Today Phil and I were talking a bit, and we've decided we're going on holiday for a few days.
We're going to Florida and we've already started packing.
Phil looks up at me and smiles that smile where his tongue sticks out a little and you want to kiss him for hours and protect him because he's such an angel. But I smile back, casually joining in conversation.

"Are you excited?" He says, jumping.
"Hell yeah, But I'm probably gonna get a horrible tan." I say, packing sunscreen and other things.
"Language, Danny." He boops my nose and packs on the other side of the room.

I pack the necessities and leave the suitcase open for a moment while I get more stuff.

"Danny why are you bringing lube?" Phil calls from the lounge.
I run into the lounge and scream.
"What do you mean?" I say.
He comes over from across the room and points.
I pull out the bottle and point to the label.
"Body. Wash." I say to him slowly.

"Oh." He laughs and his cheeks color.
My face is getting red, so I decide to get back to packing.

Phil hates packing, but he does it so quickly.
As of me, I take like 1782827262 hours seriously.
Our flight leaves in two hours and we prance around to Disney songs stuffing things in our suitcases with all of our force.
I have too many black shirts, and I can't fit them all. I know I'm supposed to act summery but what if someone tries to ask me the time?
Don't need any of that.

"I have our passports and we need to be out the door in 5 minutes let's gooo Danny!" He says, helping me with the last of the stuff.

I grab my suitcase and walk out the door with Phil. We get a cab and drive to the airport.
"You're gonna be stuck with me on a plane for a while." He says and pulls something out of his backpack and hands it to me.

I look down at it and look back at him.
"Are you fucking playing with me right now." I say and he laughs.

"Phil you got me a fucking Where's Waldo? book? You friggin' dork!" I laugh loudly.
"We can play I Spy if you finish the book."

We drive over and go to baggage check. Once we finish, I look over to him and say,
"You know I'll be sleeping the whole time, right?"
He nods. "I know. But just incase you get bored with dreaming about me." He smirks and I hide my blush with my sweater paw.

We board the plane and everyone but a couple stares at us as I hold Phil's hand to get to our seats. We sit down and I instantly put my head cushion on my shoulder just because I am a prepared, proud person.

The plane takes off, and 30 minutes in, the flight attendant says it's alright to use the wifi.
I spend the next hour going on Tumblr and hoping that the person behind me isn't nosy.

I put my laptop away and into my bag.
I take a quick nap.

I'm woken by Phil's hand on my thigh saying softly, "Dan we've landed."
I sigh. So much for a quick nap. I notice I have a blanket over me and realized Phil covered me with it. I peck him on the cheek and he looks a bit confused, but he smiles lightly.