I'm Breaking Up With You.

"I'm breaking up with you." Phil says and I laugh. He smiles a little and continues to walk down the street.

We grab a taxi and we drive to the inn. This time, we will be getting a room together, and I have payed for the staff to bring us breakfast every morning. But he doesn't know.

We get to the inn and step up to the front desk. "Reservation?" The lady asks and looks at us.
"Yes, under Dan Howell, please." I say, holding Phil's hand and he stiffs up. I look at him as if to say, 'what's wrong?' But he looks away.

"Ah yes, room 910." She smiles and hands me the key. "Oh and the elevator goes quite slow, we have to install a faster one." She says. I thank her and Phil and I walk over to the lift.

I press the 50 button and we wait in the lift.
I look at Phil. "They weren't wrong about the lift." I say, looking around.
He un stiffens and looks over at me.
"What do you wanna do to pass the time?" I ask.

He leans closer to me and grabs my shirt collar. I look at him and he stares into my eyes with his blue ones. He breathes on my neck and I squirm. He takes a little bite and I can feel that he left some sort of mark. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him.
He kisses up my neck to meet my lips.

He pulls away and I whine, not wanting him to stop. But smirks and looks away, and the doors open.

We walk to the end of the hall and walk up a flight of stairs to reach our room.
"910." I take the key and open the door.

Phil and I step inside and we are silent.

 "Dan, what did you do?" He says, looking around

"There's no way this is our room. We're at the very top!" He smiles and jumps around.

I laugh and he comes over and pecks my cheek. "Thank you, Danny." He smiles and I get butterflies.
I didn't know I could still get them.

"What are we going to do tomorrow?" He asks.
I look at him and say, "Whatever you want."
He comes over to me and puts his arms around my neck. "Whatever I want?" He smirks.
I nod and hold him.

"Disney World it is, then." He smiles and pecks my lips.