I think I...

I wake up with Phil's arms around me.

What happened?
I look over to him and then the truth hits me like a bat to the face.
I groan, and look down at my member, it's swollen. I get up and put on clothes.

I walk over to the window and look out of it, people are walking around, but there's not many of them.
I hear a groan behind me and Phil's eyes open.

"Morning." I say. He looks up at the clock, "Is it even morning, Dan?" He says, sitting up.
I look at him and try to think about the event of last night, he stares blankly at me.

I order breakfast and he changes into something comfortable. The breakfast is taking a bit long so I go see what Phil's up to.
He's on his laptop and I come over to him and casually sit on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold onto him, kissing his neck lightly.
I cling onto him for a while until the breakfast arrives.
"Phil. We should do something." I say, disrupting the silence. He tilts his head to look at me and replies with, "What do you want to do?".
I shrug and he puts his arms around my waist to hold me in place. "This is our last day here. There's not much to do than pack up and catch our plane tonight." He says.

I pick up my head from his shoulder and stare at his eyes. "Have I ever told you that you have magnificent eyes, Phil?" He shrugs and I see a bit of color creep on his cheeks.
I sweep my hands through his hair and make it a bit messy and I can see the corners of his mouth pull up. "You're too much, Dan." He chuckles.

I position myself on my knees to make it a bit more comfortable and look down at him. I stroke his chest and the sexual tension is unreal as he rubs the back of my thigh.

"I think I..." I say, my voice trailing a bit.

He chuckles and speaks up as well. "I like you too, Dan."

I blush lightly and get off him.

We eat in silence and Phil starts packing away his clothes.

I walk over to him and pull his sleeve. "I think we should talk about last night, Phil."
He looks kindly over to me and motions for me to sit, so I do.
He sits opposite from me and cocks his head.
"..What happened to waiting until marriage?" I say softly.

"Well Dan, I feel like it had been the time where it needed to happen. Who knows when this marriage thing is going to take place. Besides, you were clearly asking for it."
I blush and look away.
"Was it wrong...?" I ask.

"It was our first times, I think we did a lot wrong." He says and chuckles.
"Didn't seem like your first time." I say.
"What kind of porn do you have to watch to be that." I laugh.
"I don't watch Porn, that's the thing." He laughs too.

I go over to him and peck his lips. "I bet."
"If you go through my search history, all of it is basically animals or facts or random amazon purchases."

A few minutes pass and Phil and I are on the floor, playing with each other.
Not in that way.

I poke his ribs and he bursts out laughing.
He tackles me down and pins me to the floor.
"Oooooh what are you gonna do, punish me?" I say, and wink at him.

He smirks and kisses my forehead. "Not now, Danny."

I pull him towards me and he loses his balance. He falls on me and I wince, feeling all his weight on me.

"Owie. Phil." I laugh and wrap my legs around his waist.

"I really like you, Phil." I whisper.

"I really like you, too." He smiles and his eyes almost glitter.