Chapter 3

Chess p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                               Taking out my book from my hat, the books said rules. "well it's been so long since I used my other magics shall we have some fun?" "i'm also not into gals" the women stated with a weird face. she threw a different weapon this time I wouldn't be able to jump up this time since the weapon was heading everywhere. just as I was about to dodge I was hit by a shock. "my, my didn't know did you?, I can control this electric string I wonder if you can dodge them" she stated. this women was deffiently planning this to happen cause her weapons left a trail of those electric strings. but it's not like that can stop me since i'm imune to it walking to the strings I opened my book "Rule #31 Control Those Who Use Strings In Front Of Me" strings started popping up on her body she was starting to look like a doll "now tell me where is the way out" she didn't answer my question "Rule #32 Break Those Who Don't Listen" after I said those words her body fell apart and the strings disappeared. Wonder what Dice is doing.

Leorio p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                              The argument of course was wasting time but we had no other choice I had to trust Gon he was a good kid we were all helping smash the wall it was a little thick but we did our best just as I was about to take another swing the brick flew at me "y you okay?" standing there holding the axe blade between their hands which almost reached their head was Dice "I got lost so I came a random way. Gon then took Killua's skateboard and a platfrom box thing Dice also hopped in with us, looking at my watch, time was almost up just 10 seconds left

5..................

4.........................

3...............................

2........................................

1................................................

before it got to zero we manage to reach. I felt like vommiting since I never had a ride like that before.

Dice p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                                  After making it to the bottom of the tower when I rode one of those weird looking birds I decided to go inside being the first person could be so boring since there was still time left. I don't really wanna say that to the others and it also seems that Chess had made it out at the same time we did. "seems you used your magic Oni-Chan" she gave a nod Chess could only talk when she was using the Rule Book. we got on the blimp again "it has been a long time since I saw you twins" the old man said. "it sure has, looking old as ever old man" Netero then gave a chuckle "I want to know if you like the Hunter exam" he stated. "I already like it Oni-Chan does too" I replied and Chess gave a nod. "and I see that you twins are still using magics" he stated I gave a yes "being born from the Ketsueki family must be hard since you two are having troubles am I correct?" he asked. Chess gave a shook. "were actually having fun and it doesn't matter if were born in the Ketsueki family" I replied.

Netero p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                             "Your kids have grown big but not strong enough yet Natsume, Akira" you both left your children's after you taught them your magic they both look so much like you Dice and Chess I wonder how they would be if they go on a journey with Gon.

Hisoka p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                            The girl was supposed to be mute but she talked and the guy was blind but he saw. things were starting to get interesting now. licking my lips the guy then looked at me again but he looked away quickly. looking at the girl she looked like a person who would want to protect her brother and was the more mature one, looking at the guy he looked like the childish one who wouldn't know anything about romance. standing up I walked past them but also took my chance.

Third p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                                Dice then touched his ear and neck after Hisoka walked past their group. "This clown actually touched my neck and licked my ears" Dice muttered while at  the same time he felt like he needed to protect himself. Chess seemed to have heard since she was the closest to Dice "Is something the matter Dice-Kun?" Gon asked "ah no nothing" Dice replied. Chess looked at Hisoka who was now gone.