Chapter 5

Chess p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                               Kurapika had fallen and injured his head opening my rule book, "Rule #4 Heal Those In Front Of Me" his head was started to heal but I wouldn't want to heal all the way since he would suspect something, so I stopped the healing halfway, I noticed something standing up quickly as I can, Dice had collapsed but I knew he would say i'll be fine just finish your business I don't know what to do heal Kurapika all the way or leave him for now, I gave a sigh then had Kurpika's head lay on my lap so he could rest.

Hisoka p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                            "My, My what a troublesome fruit, it fallen off the tree when it's not ripe yet" picking the the Diced fruit up I carried him somewhere safe along with Gon who was sleeping now and exhausted from all the work. "I wonder what you guys are hiding maybe you're hiding a monster that everyone fear?" I chuckled at my own question "if you did I hope you show it to me first" grinning I knew the Diced fruit had heard me he slid down my shoulder so easily like I was a slide."you really give me the chills" he stated with a face that looked like he was disappointed but also had the serious face. "will you?" "will what?" he asked with a confused face "what I just said earlier show me the monster you twins are hiding, let me be the first" "If you see the monster we are hiding then you will die no matter how much you try to fight it" he clenched his teeth and fist till it turned white "take Gon to a safe place" after saying those words he left. "well, well he sure is worried for a person that can't see. giving a chuckle I laid Gon down like the Dice fruit told me to.

Third p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                                "Rule #3 Heal Dice Member" after Chess had said those words she closed her rule book "sorry to make you worry Oni-Chan" Dice apologized Chess patted his head everyone were all  on the boat now, last person to get their number was Dice 

Dice p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                                  number 3, I didn't feel looking around it was a good thing my number was nowhere near or the clowns. Gon had gotten his number looking at Gon he seemed calm  yet a little waver. getting off the boat I went where I would find peaceful Chess and me would have to separate but I was just following her since my opponent was already dead after getting off the ship and following me. but man it was getting boring so I went to another person the ninja guy was also up here but I just skipped him since I already had enough card. "Killua's that way along with the three brothers" I  stated while pointing backward with my thumbs, he went the way I pointed. a swishing sound could be heard by the pound, looking down I saw Gon trying to catch one of the bird with his pole and the bee guy don't know his name watching Gon. Jumping down I was behind Gon he turned around to have his face meet mine "your nervous aren't you?" "y yea" he answered "you think i'm going to say weak isn't that right?" after saying those words he had a pained expression "well your motivation for trying to find your father is strong you can do it but you'd probably get hurt" he was started to get calm but also at the same time still wavering "do you want me to help?" I asked he had a shocked look on his face there was a long silent between us "Sorry Dice-Kun but I want to do this myself" he replied, "you're honest" I said with a grin, he swinged his pole again and this time it seem he manage to catch it. "Gon can we follow you to meet your father?" Gon putted his fishing pole down and said;"sure no problem you are my friend along with Chess" with a grin. "if you wanna know it's because only your father knows our dad" Gon's face was so easy to read after teaching him a few magic trick I left to  watch the others.

Gon p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                                  when Dice-Kun said only your father knows our dad shadow loomed over his face it  looked like he didn't like his father. I want to know more Chess and Dice are so fun. smiling I went back to work. Dice-Kun helped me with the blisters on my hands. they were so nice. even if Dice couldn't see he could move so freely like he could see. huge angel wings popped up into my head oh yea when we jumped down the cliff to get the spider eagle eggs Dice-Kun was smiling along with Chess-San when they fell huge angel wings showed, the  sight was so beautiful that it was kinda hard to look away but in the end it disappeared though. 

Third p.o.v

"Those childrens are really coming to kill you are you scared?" a woman said while holding long whip with blades at the end. The man only stayed silent and didn't say anything. "Even though the monster has been passed on to those kids and you can talk you chose to stay mute" she  said. "the man didn't look at her one bit. the women gave a chuckle "well that's how it is just like when you married her I did everything I could to make you love me but you loved her brother, I don't want anyone taking you away from me I will show no mercy to those who do, when those kids get here and kill you i'll die along and in the end all ends good when they find out that what really happened"  after those words were said the women laughed her laugh echoed through the room.