Chapter 19

Dice p.o.v

All I had to do now was bid my stuff back. "Ah Mari can you but for me I need to meet up with the others" she gave a nod letting me know that she will. Ah there they are! Hm?. A little weak but if they managed to do it hey can probably surpass me if they have the will. "No if they play they'd be heading for a certain death" the bearded man said. True, true. But they don't know yet for sure. Rolling the dice on my knuckles I started whistling I guess I was a bit late. Heading to where Kurapika was after Gon and Killua came back Gon asked; "neh Dice-Koun do you have a special ability?". "No never learned them yet". He gave an oh but still grinned. It's not that I'm lying but I also am not a person who can use it if I do who know what will happen to everyone. Though if it involves the Dice then it's fine. Rolling the dice on my fingers as I walked outside I gave a loud sigh and it accidently dropped. "Ah damn" picking it up a shadow loomed over me. Huh? Looking at the person I could feel my blood draining. No way. Your kidding right?. "Are you okay?" It asked. "Hm?, ah yea I'm okay" just an illusion. Getting into the limo I started playing with the dice. Six let the  east hear, five let the beast eat, four let the beast touch, three let the beast anger draw, two let the beast overtake the body, and one let the monster be released from the seal. Why is it that I'm starting to see things now?.

King p.o.v

"Here" I handed Dice the ring. "This belonged to mom so you should be able to get into the greed game. Dice gave a thanks while Knight tossed him the data. 'So what will happen if we manage to finish it?" He asked. Me and Knight gave a nervous laugh "well one thing is it won't lead you to Ging but it will lead to someone like him a hunter"

Knight p.o.v

"Yep!" Taking my suit I rolled it to the door entrance way. "Well then we won't be seeing each other for a while. The twin maid came. "You guys can wait at the limo or get in first" they gave a nod as the carried everything away. These two are stronger then us. "Dice don't die okay?" He gave a grin and said; "okay". As we all boarded the limo I scratched my chin. "He'll probably meet him don't you think so?". King gave a nod. Oldest child and oldest son of the family. 

Dice p.o.v

Hm? Looking at the other side of the table I saw Gon and Killua eating the same thing as I did. Wiping my mouth o went over to their table. "Another 1 minute" the cat chef said. "WOW THATS AWESOEM!" Gon yelled. "Well when it comes to food I'm good at it and I don't like wasting food, another plate!" Another set of it was placed infront of me picking up the fork I started eating quickly. "Ah that was good. "So what are you guys going to do first?". "That we'll probably figure out" Killua answered as sphe scratched his head. Why?, I started cleaning the dish off one by one now. "Why am I stuck with you guys?". "I only ate what said to be free if I finished in a limited Of time". "Well that you are more then 40 and you finished it all in a minute and that will cost you" the cat answered. "I see" I'm still confused though. 

Killua p.o.v 

"So how were you able to get in the game?". He answered as he looked through his jacket for something; "Gon's father seems to have known my parents so I decided to join up and ask some info from him but since he wants Gon to look for him then I will do the same". "Well can't argue with that" Gon trotted ahead as I slow paced alongside Dice. "What's your reason for it?". "I wanna know the real truth behind the mjrder of my mom" he answered. "I see well I hope you do well". He ran his fingers through my hair and said; "you don't have to say that I already know it". He gave a grin.

Third p.o.v

The women was now laughing as she grasped the mans hair through the bars and said; "your son is really foolish without your daughter he cannot release the beast" she gave a chuckle and added; "but I'll wake her up at the right time though" the man only stayed silent. She then slapped him on the face. "DON'T LOOK ATME THAT WAY!" She yelled.

Win p.o.v

Whistling as I took a stroll in the game I spotted a familiar dark greenish spiky hair hair, silver messy hair, and a neatly pushed back pink colored hair" a certain female was following the three. Smirking I also followed. How long has it been?. Hiding my presence the pink one seemed to sense my presence even if I hid it. Pretty impressive you've grown a little. But let's see how well you do in this game all three of you. 

Gon p.o.v

"I feel like there's another presence among them someone I could relate to" Killua-Kun and Dice-Kun gave a nod. "Well I guess the clown isn't the only one like this" Dice-Kun stated. "That may be true". "Neh Dice-Kun how many cars do you have?". He scratched his neck nervously and said; "about that I did get them all but didn't care anymore so I started collecting random ingredients". "I see". He then called out book and showed us all of them. "Im just missing one slot though" he said. "Do you know what it's supposed to be?". He gently smile and answered; "well it's scarlet pink on the outside as it reaches inside it goes pink the lighter then to the color golden rich. It's a type of rare flower"