Chapter 4

Killua p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                               the eyes of these fishes were just too damn creepy. all us had rented a room just by finding treasures or any rich goods  I wonder who will pass the exams for this hunter test. "Your an assassin aren't you?" looking at where the voice came I saw Dice walking towards me "there someone else with the same smell as you" he stated.  "I feel it too I just don't know who" "you'll have to figure it out you may be an assassin but you got a good heart you know" Dice complemented. "Zoldyck may be famous but you know..........................       ................................... I only knew that now" Dice said which made me sweat bullet drop. "where's Chess isn't she supposed to be with you?" "It's fine she's asleep" he replied. 

Chess p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                               I was not asleep! but the other words that Dice said was true, the guy with the jogging head with pins had the same smell  like they were from the same. I felt a chill go through my spine someone's hand trailed down my spine, looking around there was nobody there but I did hear a chuckle,................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................... this was really giving me the chills, I should change my rules a little Rule #22 keep those who gives me the chills away. night had already fallen the sound of engine roaring was starting and it seems everyone is going outside. looking at Dice his whole body was covered in the blanket even his face you can even  hardly see  him. but one thing for sure is that they cannot see him right now. a knocking came at our door "can we come in?"Gon was just  outside the door and it looked like he brought his friends too. panicking I went inside Dice's blanket while I had him lay on top of my belly. "were coming in" Killua's voice said as he opened the door.

Leorio p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                              "where's Dice?" Chess only gave a shrug. of course i'm not gonna get any answers by asking someone who can't talk looking at her she was covered in the blanket "Chess-San why is there another person in the bed and he's a child" Gon said "Eh" Chess was giving a nervous look with her eyes and was also sweating Killua and Gon were trying to take the blanket off but she only shook her head violently "Oni-Chan?"a child's voice could be heard under the blanket Chess was tugging the blanket back to her  harder while Killua and Gon also did the same except they tried to pull it off Kurapika and me went to go help but man she sure has a strong grip. we pulled harder this time and a small child came tumbling out of the blanket "Oni-Chan what are you doing?" the child asked who was this kid and why is he calling her Oni-Chan when he so young. "Gon, Killua, Kurapika , and Leoleo what are you doing here?" this kid doesn't even know how to pronounce my name correctly!. wait................................................................................... the voice sounds so familiar "how come you're so small Dice-Kun?" Gon asked.Dice didn't say anything. 

Kurapika p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                        "Hm? I don't think I ever heard of someone that can do that" Dice just stared at me. "I can't turn back to my normal body" he stated "your body?" he gave a nod "when I was underwater something had hitted me and the next thing I knew it started spreading through my body after talking to Killua and making my way back to the room I had already turned into a kid" he said "but being a kid can also mean you can get away with almost anything" he added to his sentence with a smirk "was he like this when he was younger?" Chess shook her head. "Oni-Chan carry me please" Dice said with a cute child smile looking at Chess again her whole face went red and she picked him up Dice started shouting in happiness. 

Dice p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                                  We manage to survive the waves but this one was going to be the last one we just had to wait walking in the hallway something that caught my eyes opening the door, everything inside was doing fine not broken one bit, looking at it I saw a picture there was a woman and man holding one child the man had the girl the women had the boy, picking the picture frame with the picture inside I putted it inside the large Dice hat. "Mama" the curtains covered me as I unwrapped it my normal body was back "I know you said revenge wasn't the best and it'll leave me empty but me and Chess will get our revenge no matter what this is our choice, the man who killed you your one and only lover" I muttered something under my breath.

Hisoka p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                            I spotted the kid from the corner of my eyes decreasing my presence I saw the kid holding a picture frame and looking into it "mama" he said mama? as he said those words the curtains covered him and as he unwrapped it he was back to his normal body "I know you said revenge wasn't the best and it'll leave you empty but me and Chess will get our revenge no matter what this is  our choice, the man who killed you, your one and only lover" I could feel his bloodlust flowing he clenched his fist, the man he was talking about was probably his father and by the look of it his bloodlust could reach more than anyone could imagine. the final wave was almost here I was just about to leave when I heard "i'm not empty i'm a monster who's already dead mom" stopping before I left, i'm not empty i'm a monster who's dead already? what is this kid talking about?, walking away many thoughts were in my head, wonder why I grinned.

Gon p.o.v                                                                                                                                                                                  Leorio was still under water so diving in I manage to spot Leorio he was stuck beneath one of the cannons I was running out of breath just as I got Leorio out one was about to fall on me when someone stopped it it was Dice-Kun going back up to the surface "Gon don't you feel like someone?" Dice asked and pointed to a guy on a small boat the guy was just about to be sucked in when I went as fast as I could. I heard a loud sound of someone hitting the ground but before I went I heard Dice-Kun say "don't look back"