Chapter 12

Dice p.o.v

I came back to the room quietly.
No one was there.
I quietly shifted into my 12 years old body.
I guess the clown wasn't that bad but he still creeps me out sometimes.
I feel like I met him once a place more like a circus.
Messing my hair up I touched the red mark by my left eyes.
Sitting on the bed I dangled my leg over the edge as I shifted in my younger body.
The door opened as I quickly went back to sleep.
"We shouldn't have the others involved" big brother said with concern in his voice.
"Check they may be able to help Dice Dice has made friends and I don't want that to end for him, Gon's a powerful person along with Killua if they want to get involved then let them" Oni-Chan said.
"Will they be able to face him we'll be doing it for his sake cause he's our brother" big brother said.
"Your a stubborn brother Dice is their friends Gon cares for people and Dice is one of those people and creatures" Oni-Chan answered.
She left the room as big brother sat down.
But before leaving she whispered something which I didn't hear. I guess I should wake up now. "Hm?" Rubbing my eyes I got off the bed "big brother where's Oni-Chan?"

Check p.o.v

"She had some urgent business she has to attend to" how long has it been since I'be been hiding secrets from Chess? Dice gave an oh. I should probably be leaving soon standing up I went to the door but then felt a tug on my sleeves Dice then looked straight into my eyes and said;

"Your Off The Path Again"

He then letter go of my sleeves. "How long have you known?". Well more then I ever could remember maybe ever since you left and made mama cry" he answered. "I'm not the only one off the path you know" he gave a nod and said I know. "Why should I keep this from Chess too?" But of course I already know that answer and the real truth when Dice releases the beast. I the heard footsteps walking away judging by it it was probably Hisoka the best fighter in Heaven's arena is what they. "Dice since you asked me to keep a secret could you also keep mine?" He gave a nod but as I whispered to him he didn't flinch. 

I'm dying soon I was  hoping before you release the beast You could come see me if Chess heard who know what pain it will cause her.

Killua p.o.v

Gon was taking a bath while I practiced with nen. A knock came at our door. "Come in" as the door opened my eyes widened why are there always more?

Chess p.o.v

Ah I see the fight is just beginning Dice and me will just have to wait till the others show up. I sighed as I leaned my back against the wall. Should I tell Dice that they've come back?as I came back to the room Dice was asleep and Check was sitting besides him. "Guess they've come back" he stated. "If you want those two or any others to get involved let them" he added "what made you change you mind?". "This youngest sibling of ours may be more then we expected" he answered as he ruffled my hair. "I don't want to lose him". "Me too" Check said with a grin.

Check p.o.v

How long has it been? There's gotta be a way to save Dice I don't wanna see any of my younger siblings to cry. "Yo Check!" Someone said. Here comes the older twins. "What do you need?", "well we came to see how all our younger siblings seem to be doing" the older twins answered at the same time. "Knight and King I thought you guys were busy"

King p.o.v

"Why would we be busy after all of it comes to our family were always together". "That's true" Check answered with a grin. "But you know I'm more worried about Dice" Knight stated "after all a kid like him doesn't really know the whole truth"he added. "No our little bro can handle himself but I couldn't agree more"...................pinning my arms on each side of Check I looked him straight in the eyes "tell me Check what's this little secret that Dice is hiding from his sister and is except you and why". "Well for the why it's because I can keep secrets better while none of you can't besides I owe him that's why I'm keeping this a secret" he answered.

Knight p.o.v

Mum would probably be mad right now after all even though they say mum was killed she never died. I wonder if any of them knew. Looking up at the dark sky I could remember the blood that was spilled onto my face all of us seen it especially father himself, Chess and Dice were still young so they didn't know. "I really want yo kill that Bitch"

"Don't get ahead of yourself"Check said as he slapped my head. "Hm?, oh if it isn't Hisoka". "Heard you guys were back" he said as he licked his lips. Yep still gives me the chills. "It's not my place to ask but why did your aunt kill your mother?" He asked

"Knight, King, Check" 

A very angry murderous voice said looking back it was Chess.

Chess p.o.v'

"I'll answer in their place" the three were kneeling on the floor still apologizing. "Our Aunt killed our mother from jealousy". "Why would she be jealous?" Hisoka asked as he still licked his lips I really wanted to punch this guys light out. "About that I don't know much but it was probably because she was in love with our father"