Chapter 16

(I'm sorry for not updating but hey thank you for all your views love you all!")

Chess p.o.v

I have no idea when this guy followed us. "Gon was doing arm wrestling while we sat to watch. Hm? Looking at Killua he kept thinking about the chain user. Dice probably already knows..............never mind I probably can guess who the chain user is.............after they talked a while everyone except Nobunaga left. MEAN!. Dice motioned for me to lean against the wall as he whispered so only I could hear; "follow Gon and Killua's plan". I gave a nod and looked at Nobunaga who seemed to understood along with my butler.we started smashing the walls now along with Gon and Killua. "Ah?" I looked at the down to see the ground that was below me. Doing the swimming positions I tried to swim back up only to be caught by a pair of arms.

Dice p.o.v

I ran along side Gon and Killua while Oni-Chan who was covering her face in embarrassment was being carried by her butler. Hm? I see. Maybe I should tease Oni-Chan with it. "Oni-Chan can someone swi-" before I could finish I was punched in the face. "I wonder if someone can fly in the sky". Oni-Chan's butler gave me a handkerchief so I could wipe the blood off. "Thank you". He gave a nod. A line them instantly snapped. The phone shattered to the ground as Chess dropped it..........................

Chess p.o.v

"Gon, Killua run as fast as you can from this place if you don't something bad will happen". "Eh?" Killua asked as he looked at Dice who stopPer his pace as shadows covered his eyes. Dice appearance started changing slowly. Gon started quickly dragging Killua away probably sensing the danger. "We have to hold back for now until the others come back"he gave a nod as he started tying Dice up with a rope, chains and anything usable. WHERE DID YOU GET ALL THIS!. Dice looked straight into my eyes. Pain, guilt, fear, revenge, anger, agony. All those feelign were in those eyes. Looking away he started growling as blood was trailing off his mouth. He aimed at me with his mouth only to bite my butlers arm instead. I quickly pulled his arms away. "You can't do that it takes more then two people to do this all alone to stop him" taking out the rule book I noticed that my butler was already breathing heavily. The poisons probably spreading quickly. 

"Rule #3 Heal Those Who Are Injured"

White light emerged as Dice kept growling and his teeths started forming into fangs. "Your a manipulator right?" He gave a nod. "Control his body even if it's for a second I need to make calls to some Hunters" he gave a nod as he started moving his hands.

Butler p.o.v

The bindings started to loosen I was pushed out of the way by my master before he could me apart. Looking infront of me was a whole army of hunters. Some hunters, really?. My masters little brother stood up and charged towards all of them while roaring so loud that our eardrums might've broke. Every Hunter were now laying in their own blood or either were out of breaths. "Ah she's finally here" Master said as she looked at a a women figure that was coming towards us.

Chess p.o.v

The hunters were only providing time for her to come here."it's been a real long time now" she said. She then grabbed Dices tail which she yanked that made Dice angry and aimed for it with his legs but she was faster so she sliced off both his horns which made Dice collapsed in a pool of blood. 

"Rule #3 Heals ThossenWho Are Injured"

As everyone healed Dice was brought somewhere else. Going up to her she ran her fingers through my hair. "I heard what happened to Check" she said. "He..... " tears started swelling in my eyes now. "HE'S GONE HE CAN'T COME BACK NOW WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO HIM WHY?, WHY NOT ME CHECK HE SUFFERED SO MUCH!, TELL ME WHY DOES HE DESERVE ALL THIS MAMA!"

Mom p.o.v

"That I cannot answer Chess soothing her I could feel wet tears falling off my face also. I am only a spirit with no memories of who killed her and a spirit who stops Dice from transforms any further". I started vanishing now. 

Mari p.o.v

Bowing infront of Ms. Chess I said; "I am truly sorry for the loss of Check Sama if only I looked after him better". She cupped her hands to my cheeks while saying through tears and gentle smile; "it's not sob.....your his......fault.....Hic Mari". 

Dice p.o.v

"I see" I was laying in the health bed. "Eh?" Touching my face it felt cold as more kept falling looking at the mirror I was crying.........."why just why?" The beast looked at me and gave a growl through the mirror. "Why can't it be me instead!" "AHHHHHHHHH!" I slammed both fist on the bed. 

"IT'S MY CURSE ISN'T IT WHY DOES IT INVLOVE PEOPLE I KNOW, LOVE, CARE!, WHY HAVEN'T I DISSAPEARED FROM THIS WORLD YET!"

Looking at the mirror once again It smiled. I hate it. "The beast I knew never was like this the beast I knew was different when I was a child". 

'You Killed Her' the beast said through the mirror.

My head pounded so hard it felt ready to explode. "Mama, Papa". I felt someone whack my head as they said; "why are you crying?" This voice?! Looking bend me it was Check who was alongside Mari. He started wiping my tears away. "It's not your fault that I died you know" he said. 

Check p.o.vo

"Heh" grinning I ran my fingers through his hair only a spirit could touch a person while they couldn't "your such a crybaby just like I remebered" I was crying as I hugged him. "I'll always be there for you Dice, my little brother"