Chapter 11

Killua p.o.v
The next day had already come and Dice's match was coming close also.
Dice was sitting there on the bed with his legs dangling at the edge.
Chess had us look over Dice while she went out.
A knocking came at the door.
Gon went to open it as I played with Dice.
Someone quickly webt past me to dice hugging him.
"O oi, Hon what's the meaning if this?"
"N no idea he came in so fast" Gon answered while confusiling scratching his head.
"I cancel our match because I heard from Chess that you turned into a child and it was true" the guy said while rubbing his cheek with Dice's.
Is this guy a pervert?
"Big Brother!" Dice yelled happily.
I almost chocked on my siliva.

Chess p.o.v
"You.........you see this is the eldest child and oldest brother Check Hikari" I introduced our older brother who was playfully playing with Dice.
I ran into him so I told him everything since he canceled the match it probably meant his opponet was Dice.
"Is this guy really your older brother? Isn't he some pervert" Killua asked suspiousily.
"Nope this is defiently the same brother even sometimes I doubt he's my brother"
"So mean!" Check yelled.
"What have you been doing after you passed the hunter exam Oni-Chan?"
"It's so cute to hear you day that again Chess!" He stated with a blushing motherly face.
"Forget it"
"No, no, anyway I got some news" he said in a happy voice.
If he says news in this tone this meant bad news.
After a while I putted Dice on the bed as he slept.
"Tell me the news"
"......................Ging told me that in order for Dice to not turn into that monster he needs to lose his sight for real" Check said
"You met Ging?" Gon shouted as he quickly stood up.
"Shh"
He quickly apoligized and sat back down.
"Yes we've been on journeys together after a while he decided I should choose my own path I choose to train back a little more then meet Chess and Dice" Check answered.
"Do you know what he's like?" Gon asked excitetly.
"Well he gets flusstered easily" Check stated.
"Your father is a smart one he knows what's going to happen ahead will unless it includes us" he added.

Dice p.o.v
I wonder how long they can keep all these secrets away from me.
I had turned back to my original body.
I pretty much could tell from the sound of big brothers voice that the news meant bad and mostly were about me after all Chess never held the monster or half of the monster even though we were twins.
I started drifting off to sleep the more they talked...................................................
........................................................
"Are you okay pink" a little viy with drak pink and little red hair asked as he held out his hand.
The younger me gave a nod and grabbed his hand...............................
...................................................................
Opening my eyes I sat up on the bed ruffling my now messy hair.
Looking at thw window I saw a beast like picture with a wide mouth and covered in blood.
Why didn't my older siblings want to tell me the news?, was I that dangerous to them?
I got off the bed and went to the bathroom.
It was a good thing I was done with all my matches except one, my big brother.
........................................................................
Going out of the room I walked into the hall which I rather called maze since my body was smaller everything looked big.
Walking around a little more I bumped into someone.
"MR.CLOWN!" I excitly said as looked at him with sparkles in my eyes.
He picked me up while licking his lips and putted me on his shoulder.
"What are you doing out here again?" He asked.
.........."I got curious"

Hisoka p.o.v
Something was wrong with the silence.
This match was going to be a different one.
Since I thought he would come I got him a seat to sit in.
Next to illumi Killua's oldest brother.
"Where are you going?" The pink fruit asked.
"You'll get to watch my match today" I licked my lips and grinned as I left for the stage.

Illumi p.o.v
........................................................................
Who was this kid?
I looked at the lid with pink hair who watched the show with expressionless eyes.
I just noticed him now after a minute or two from watching Hisoka's match which didn't seem much amusing because I had already seen them.
I think i've seen this kid somewhere before though who was it though?
"Neh, Neh Illu-Kun do you know that Mr.Clown us using Bunge Gum to attatch his right arm back on?" He whispered.
Yep this kid was bad news he burned half my hair more the five times and either shaved or burned my eyesbrows a couple of times.
I just sat there hoping he would do nothing.
But it was true Hisola was using his Bungee gum to attatch his arm while the cloth was covering the injury.
This kid had good had a good eyes but as he grew 12 I don't know what happened he became blind or was it younger?.
As tge match finished I got up to also leave.
Hisoka came back and licked up the kid.
I stopped before leaving.
"Don't let him burn your eyebrows Hisoka"
I could see the kid grinning.
I never thought I woukd say this but I kinda feel sorry for Hisoka knowing that he's the target...................................
Not my problem

Dice p.o.v
This pretty lady with light purple hair came in I think Mr.Clown was trying seduce her but he failed she didn't really seem like a type to fall inlove that easy.
She looked at me.
"Who's the child?" She asked.
"I'm Dice Hikari, nice to meet you pretty miss!"
She pulled me into a tight hug after putting me down she stitched Mr.Clowns arm quickly.
"Your really good with Bunge Gum all I can do with Bynge Gum is olay with them and make shapes out of them even while blowing them"
He gave a chuckle and patted my head.