Chapter 14

Third p.o.v

Since King didn't come back Knight decided to go check so he stood up and went to check that's when he went pale and collapsed as he saw the person. "I'll go check up on the two" Check said as he stood up from his chair but he came face to face with the person and fainted before going pale.

Dice p.o.v

"MARI!" I ran to Mari and hugged her. Mari was one of the servant who used to serve our house. "How come your back Mari?" She ruffled my hair as I grinned. "I have heard that the Ketsueki Hikari land was brought back so I decided to serve you once again" Mari answered. "Neh Mari when will I be able to see Chrola- Kug" I accidentally bit my tounge while speaking so I held my mouth in pain. Mari quickly treated it. That's why Mari is the best top butler here. Then the door bell ranged again. "I shall get that for you Dice-Sama" Mari said as she answered the door. I know Dice-Sama sounded cool but that was only when I was a kid now it just sounds like I'm some kind of dice or something. How we owned this house I don't remember much but our family do a lot of stuff mama and papa are famous magicians, Knight and King are world known hunters, we have many more siblings, though their all probably around the world right now.

Chess p.o.v

After bringing the others back to the room I gave a loud sigh. Man for sure why wouldn't they faint after all Mari is their worst nightmare. To Dice she is the best person. "Mari would you mind helping me buy some clothing?" Mari came upstairs saying; "yes miss Chess by the way we have some new help they all waiting downstairs" going downstairs there was a load of people filling up the place near the doarway. "S so many". "Shall I deal with them Miss Chess?" Mari asked. "Well" giving a grin I stood at the edge of the stairs. "Let's have a little test shall we Mari?" Mari gave ankd knowing what I meant. As everybody was outside Mari prepared everything. I took half a group while Oni-Chan and if brothers took anotherhalf of their own along with Mari. "I will take only one person for myself while the others do the same the Mari will take the others to train and pick them out herself if you fail to understand what you are supposed to do you will leave right away understood?". "YES MAM!" Was the answer I got. They still seem didn't understand. Hm? Looking at Dice's group I felt a familiar aura there.

King p.o.v

"9,000 push ups, 9,000 sit ups, and 9 meter run every morning" well that was true. "For those who are able to still stand while doing it while be going to the last final test" Knight chimed in. Everyone started as we walked around them somewhere in there there was two girl more likely to be twins like Knight and me who pretty much look nothing alike except for the eyes and mole on our left eye. "Hey brother it seems these two finished already!" Knight shouted across from the group of people. "Okay have them do the next one!". "Ah.......no actually they finished all and are heading for the mile run" was the answer I got. Fast. "Have them wait for one minute. Too late because Knight started the timer and they already were gone. Maybe these two could be our butlers no maids after all their both girls.

Dice p.o.v

"I only want Mari to serve me" I started sulking in my chair as the people started serving me all they can to make happy for example toys foods since I shifted into my younger form. "Now, now young master you shouldn't act to spoiled" someone whispered as something landed on my lap. "Bunge?"............ Oi don't tell me............................ this guy is also here. Picking the bunge gum up I started chewing it. As I thought it was him. "Mari can you go call King? since Knight and him are already done" as Mari went to get King I stood up sneaking away as Mari made my group do something else. "CHROLA-" I ended up bitting my tounge again and held it in pain. "It's Chrollo" Chrollo stated. "Chrolala" the clown came and started chuckling as he saw me. "What are you two doing here?". "We came to watch and join in on the fun" Hisoka answered. "Does that mean everyone also came?" I was getting excited to see all of them. Chrollo gave a shook. "Che and I wanted to see them" Chrollo then ruffled my hair and said; "were preparing so everyone including me will be busy". "But the clown doesn't seem busy right now and besides your here" they both were about to leave when I stopped them by grabbing their clothes. "When we meet again we might be enemies but maybe allies but let me just say some or maybe all might die there's someone who really wants to demolish the spiders you should already know after all he's the last survivor and don't expect me to always be by your side I'm on his too"

Chrollo p.o.v

Smiling I ruffled Dice's hair again. "I know but a kidding telling me what to do really?" He started pouting. "I won't die". "Me neither" Hisoka chimed in. "No one asked you" Dice stated. "Ah common" Hisoka said but then left. Should I tell Dice?. "Hey Dice don't tell your sister I said this but, I know your going to release the beast but let me tell you"...........................whispering rain started pouring quickly almost as if a storm would be brewing by now. Sorry Chess but I don't think I can keep this from Dice after all who would want to keep