Chapter 22

??? p.o.v
This isn't tasty for the Queen at all.
Hm? Noticing humans I killed them instantly as I tasted them.
"Well the Queen will defiantly like this."
Grinning ear to ear as I carried the dead bodies on my back I started heading back.
Momma was standing there as she smiled and said; "you collected many it seems."
"Yep all for the Queen's sake so the King can be born!"
Going inside as I dropped the bodies off I went back outside to find more humans so she could eat.
"Don't die okay?" Momma said as she waved at me.
I gave a nod as she said my name; "Chess."
Hm? Did someone just call my name?
A child?
Maybe I'm hearing things, toychingnmy stomach as the baby moved around I looked back as soon as I was far away.
Keeping it from the queen and everyone is much harder than I thought after all Queen isn't the only holding a king.

Dice p.o.v
"Taken?!"
Quickly taking my jacket I remembered what I just dreamed about.
I'm actually glad that turned out to be a dream.
Coming face to face with Gon and Killua the two of them gave a nod.
"We were informed that she was taken by a woman." Her butler said.
Looking at Chess's butler he was badly injured but still reported to me despite that injury.
"Go get some rest." He didn't give up so I had the other butler's drag him off to rest.
It can't be can it?
Running out of the mansion I reached the place where Chrollo was.
"Chrollo!"
My eyes widened upon the scene.
No way, not here also.
"I'm gonna kill her, torture her till she screams and bleeds to death."

Hisoka p.o.v
"What are you doing?" Placing my head on Dice's head as he was already changing his form little by little he stopped.
He looked up at me as tears for everywhere and hugged me.
"Oh?"
Looking at the scene ahead I gave a smirk.
"So you think everyone's dead? Oh isn't that cute Dice?"
He tightly gripped onto my clothes..... a bit to tight.
"Okay, okay nobody's dead you know." Patting his head as I held him close he cried harder.
I don't know how to handle crying people.
Smoke flew in the air as Dice turned into a little kid.
What's this? A Dice was in my hand but it was cracked on number one.

Killua p.o.v
"Dice doesn't really have a mother and father anymore." Gon looked at me with sad eyes as he regretted his question.
"I know this isn't my business but Gon I want you to help, this favor is from Chess, she doesn't want Dice to be hurt more than he already is."
Gon was silent but gave a nod.
"Since a child Dice was never blind and Chess wasnt mute, on that day, the day that the woman, their Aunt came to visit something terrible happened, the whole mansion was already in flames, everyone slaughtered, and most of all it just had to be on that day, Dice and Chess would lose of their senses, their dad feared for Dice because once he loses one of his senses he'll be scared and if his instincts tell him that someone in his family was injured he'll go berserk, the person in danger was no other than his mother."
"So what happened?" Gon asked in a shaky breath as he shaked.
"I killed her." Someone answered in my place, look I back I saw Dice.
"I was going to shield her before she was killed by my aunt but I transformed and killed her, my aunt knew this would happen, she planned it all, of course going to kill my father was just a fluke after all my Aunt is jelous of my mother and wants to keep my dad all to herself." He added.

Gon p.o.v
"I'm sorry Dice." Hugging him Dice gave a smile as he hugged back.
"Somehow the weight on my shoulder had been lifted just from telling you guys." Dice said.
"Gon I've met your father before."
"Eh? You did?!" Releasing him from the hug and hold in onto his shoulders with a bright smile he gave a nod.
"Your father is a shy guy at times but he said; 'He had a loving son he didn't really want to leave.' He did so much for you Gon and that much shows that he really loves you."
Smiling I paused for a minute "Wait how do you know him?"
"My brothers and sister knows him." He answered.
"I see! Your family is amazing you know that!"
"That might be true but you know, Gin you and Killua are more amazing." He said as he gave us both a hug and added; "thank you."

Momma p.o.v
The three guards or the king huh? It's four now.
"Don't worry brother, you'll be born soon and then we can be together in this life."
No one but me can have you, not even those kids.
Chess will never remember after all she's a chimera ant and she'll be killed anyway, it may even be her own brother.
Seems he going to hatch first.
"Kamirero." Is what the Queen named him.

Kamirero p.o.v
Walking around without a care I spotted a girl not far from hear as I sensed a presence of life in her belly.
Odd why does it seem like I know her?
Well whatever my old objective is that I must protect the king not care about one of the soldiers.
Glancing back one more time our eyes met.
She looks a bit like her, her?
Jumping down over to her I gave a grin as she looked at me.
"Kamirero sir! Is there something you need?" She asked.
"Yes I'm fact I do, why is there another presence her somewhere?" She started sweating.
"You better look carefully next time." Killing the human behind her, she nodded silently.