The deal

Chess p.o.v

I  hold feel my stomach ready to rip apart any moment as I was gasping in pain. Please make it stop....... but I have to give birth to the king...... it hurts! Blood list erupted out of nowhere. 'Mommy where are you?! Papa!' A kid shouted through tears. 'Chess' someone's calling me..... who? 'We can never be separated after all we're twins.' Dice said with a grin........ I'm sorry Dice screaming as the king was born from my stomach I could also hear the queen scream..... how many days has it been since Dice was here? "Thank you Pitou."

Dice p.o.v

"Dice Someone is here to meet you." Netero said........ Who? I don't care anymore. I know what Pitou did to Kite, but why? Why did she save me? Why did she drop me all the way here? Why is it only me?! I felt a hit on my head. "How long are you going to sulk?" A familiar voice asked, looking up in an instant I saw a face I never thought I'd ever see again. "K Kaw!" Trembling I hugged her. "I know it's hard Dice." She hugged back as she ran her fingers through my hair gently. "I have someone to talk with a bit in there." She said.... "please don't go." Hugging tighter, I was afraid to loose her like Chess and Check, If I let go she'll leave...... again. Kaw dissapeared from my arms and was behind me. "Keep that." A locket dangled on my neck as she smiled. "I so that you know I'll be back." She added as she walked along side Netero and the other two who came with him. Why? Why can I never go against words like that? "Kaw." I can never reach out no matter how hard I try. "There will be other people who will try to grab you so they won't lose you, you know." Kaw said with a grin as she pushed both her braids away from her hair which showed her earring one with a dice and the other a book.

Kaw p.o.v

"I never thought you'd give out something so important like that." Netero said with a chuckle as he scratched his beard. "Even though I don't belong to this world to me Dice and everyone else is like my family." Morel patted my back which felt like a ton of bricks hitting my back. It's a good thing I was able to get used to this world though......... 'there is a way to get back to the other world but that is unless you kill someone.'  Chess I'm gonna save you...... 'the son of the beast.' I can never kill Dice I know you will all be after my head but most of all I can't cause he's like a younger brother to me. Cracking my neck I gave out a loud sigh. "Seems like There here already, Well then bye." Dissapearing a man stood there..... what kind of creature is this supposed to be again? Any? Something like that? "I get to finally meet you know, father of the famous magicians." He flinched. "But since your known as Kamimero should I call you Kami? But then what would Dice think? once he knows who your really are." He dissapeared But To me was slow so I dodged his attack. "You know the person who taught you to be hunter also taught me for seven months." He froze. "You can't be, Your her child?" He asked....... "well she adopted me so I guess you can say that after all my mother is your teacher isn't she?" Grinning like a mad man I walked over to him as I only let my blood lust reach to him. "Unlike your sister I can kill you without hesitation even if I know who you are." Looking at him from the side with a smile. "Let's make a deal." He smirked and said; "why would I make a deal with a human?"...... "don't you want to see your wife again?" His eyes wen wide upon the the word wife

Kamimero p.o.v

"Well seems like your having fun." Pitou said as she stared at the head I held. "With this thing?" Holding up the head I licked my lips. "It's just my desert, playing with it became a bore." Eating the head with one gulp I wiped the blood that slid down the side of my lips. 'Bring me Chess at any cost.' I could hear a baby crying at the same time I heard screaming once again.... why is the queen screaming once again? Is the king really gonna be born this time? 'Will you betray your hive or will you be their loyal dog?' "Pitou bomcheck up in the queen." Pitou nodded and left, dissapearing I appeared in front of Chess as she held a baby in her arms. No way...... Staring at Chess I quickly reconize her face. My youngest daughter. "Chess." I felt a terrifying presence.... no! "You need to escape." Getting everything she would need I picked her up.

Chess p.o.v

Who? Even though I was weak right now I could feel a light presence......."Dad?" My eyes slowly adjusted to the scene but what I saw wasn't something that I would believe. "No." Kamimero was shielding me but someone who I never thought I'd ever see again was shielding him..... hename escape from my lips "Kaw." Standing there were no other than the three guards of the king and the king himself with a tremendous aura. "Kamimero whatever happens don't let go of them." Kaw ordered as the king's tail did a clean cut on her hair. Kamimero held onto me as he had the other king in his arms. "Whatever happens." Kaw started. "Don't you dare!" She was surprised but then smiled and said "I'm gonna come back alive." I was going to say something when she dissapeared out of view and Dice had wide eyes as he saw me, he trembled and hugged us...... "Dice?" I noticed Kaw's pocket around his neck. 'My locket holds special magic.'