Scatter

For those who are just beginning this story, I started writing this a long time ago. I started this story when I fist started out writing in like 2016, so please forgive me for any bad writing, any errors or ridiculous ideas. Like I said, I started this story when I first began writing all together. I think that as the story goes on it gets much better. I believe my writing has gotten better over the years so please bear with me through the first few Chappies. Please comment what you think! Your guys's feedback means the world! It helps out a lot. Anyways thank you for understanding. (if you do that is, if not then I apologize.) Otherwise hope you enjoy this story, happy reading. ❤ note made on 11/19/17

Edited: 6-10-19

Third person point of view:

The autobots were all in hidding. Hiding from the humans who called themselves Cemetery Wind. Optimus's last order was to scatter across the US and cease contact with all humans.

They hadn't known why but they trusted their beloved leader with their lives. But those Autobot Hunters intercepted the message and found the location of the autobots before they could leave. As the attack began, they each fled in different directions.

All got away, but one wasn't so lucky. Drift was being followed by six human vehicles and lockdown himself. Drift briefly fought Lock down, but was no match for him.

But luck finally found its way to Drifts side as Hound fired several times, catching Lockdown's attention. He was angered.

Drift used that moment to turn and make a run for it. Lockdown was very displeased and gave chase to Hound, who was driving away as well.

Drift, being injured drove for hours and hours on end, but didn't stop. He was losing energon and fast. He needed to recharge but the problem was... where? No where was safe. If he was recognized by humans, he'd be caught again and he would not survive another fight.

He pulled into a small dirt road and found a small and what he thought to be abandoned cabin and a large garage off to the side. The snow made his tires frozen. He couldn't remember when he reached the snow covered land but he didn't care much. He was more focused on the task at hand. And that was getting some recharge...

He transformed and pushed the doors open. It was large enough for him to only crouch slightly and walk inside. He transformed again with a groan and immediately slipped into a very needed recharge.

Ivy's point of view:

I walked out of my last class and stepped outside to be met with the blinding sun and freezing cold winds. It was winter and the snow was up to my knees. I looked at the side walk and thought about the 2 mile walk home I had.

I sighed as I began walking. I lived with my Uncle Kevin, who I had to stay with since my parents had died in a fire. I almost didn't make it out myself. Though I could hardly remember it.

My Uncle Kevin lives in a small cabin by a large lake with docks. It was abandoned over twenty years ago and no one knows we live there. We get little to no power and hot water. My Uncle drinks a lot and is never home. He's usually at the bar, or some strippers house. I yelped as I felt hands grab me by my arm and pull me into the short alley.

"Hey Iv. How's life treatin ya? "

He pushed me so hard I fell to the ground. The left side of my face hurting badly as it made contact with the ground. As I turned onto my back, his foot met my throat and his tall figure looked over me as he smirked.