Truth revealed

My eyes opened.  At least I thought they did.

Why was everything so dark? And why- oh.

The building had collapsed on top of us... I let out a quiet groan as I sat up. I tried to stand, but a sharp pain erupted from my foot and up my leg.

I gave a soft cry, my voice hoarse and scratchy. I pulled at my leg. But it was trapped under a wall of rock. I pulled again, only to have the same result.

Sharp pain and an aching feeling.

I groaned aloud and leaned back. It was quiet, other than my quick breaths. Until a voice spoke...

"Your efforts are futile. You will not get free that way. "

I shot up, turning around to look for the slice of the voice. But I couldn't see anything in the darkness.

I pulled at my leg again in another useless attempt to get free. "Will you quit! You will only harm yourself further. You humans. "

Said the voice annoyingly. I peeked up, recognizing the voice. "Megatron? "

I asked. There was silence and then the room was illuminated by a deep red. His optics had opened. I leaned forward as far as I could to see him. He on the ground, also trapped under rubble like me.

"You- you're stuck? " I said.

"Obviously. " He said angrily as he wiggled to free himself. But he couldn't. Then it came back to me.

"I- I did this..." I mumbled. I remember the feeling inside my bones, my emotions spinning out of control. Megatron stopped his attempts to free himself. I wiggled more, starting to panic.

"No.. no no I did this! If anyone is hurt or- or worse... it's my fault! I have to get out of here! "

I only brought myself more pain. Megatron yelled at me. "Will you quit?! Foolish human! "

I stopped my struggling, closing my eyes and lowering my head. I felt the tears slowly inch their way down my cheeks.

"I did this... I shouldn't have come to you. "

I said quietly. Megatron snarled. "You? Come to me? I took you. Forcefully. " He said.

I shook my head. "Sorry. But you're not as mighty you think. I chose to come here. I let my dad take me. I thought I could find the answers I was looking for here, but things changed. "

There was a deafening silence.

"How so. " Megatron said lowly. His optics avoiding my gaze. He took notice of my surprised silence. I was shocked to hear him actually want to speak to me. He growled.

"What? We will remain stuck for awhile. Listening to you flesh bag breathe and leak water from your eyes is not what I plan on doing till my decepticons fix this. " He said with a scowl. I looked away. I figured why not. There wasn't anything else to do.

"Well. My uh- my original plan was to just get the answers I needed. Ones about the relic you stored inside me as a baby. When I had them I would contact the autobots through this- "

I held up my bracelet, it was damaged. I really break this thing way too often. I'm shocked it still functions. Megatron looked at me.

"You are saying, that you could have contacted the Autobots during the time you were here? "
He asked.

"Yes. I could have. But I didn't. " I said laying down on my back. There was no where else to go anyway. Me leg was still stuck.

Megatron remain silent for a moment. He narrowed his eyes. "When did your plan change. "

He asked. It was more of a statement though. I don't think he knew how to ask a question nicely to be honest.

"Well... after you swore that killing your- your own daughter would be done and you'd see to it personally, I uh- we'll I can't really explain it. The feeling I got. "

Did Megatron wince as I spoke of him killing her daughter?

"I could feel... well... you. I could feel what you felt. I felt how sad you became. How hurt you were at killing your daughter. " I said looking at him. His eyes softened.

His eyes softened...! I knew he had feelings somewhere buried in there. He can change. I know it.

There was a silence. You could probably hear a feather drop. After many moments. He spoke.

"She isn't my sparkling. "

I looked at him. "But- She said you were her father and that she was once cybertronian. And that you changed her human? " I said as more of a question.

"Indeed. But she does not know of her real origin. I erased it from her memory banks. She is not my sparkling. Her true cybertronian name... was Eclipse. "

I froze. "Wait as second... I recognize that name... oh no. "

Me eyes widened. "N-no...."

"Yes. She is Optimus Primes sparkling. " He finished.