Part 2: Chapter 3

Flashback:::::

"Cyro! "

"Ivy?! Hey! "

The two embraced. "God you've grown taller. Almost taller than me! And you've only been gone what- a month and a half? "

Cyro said looking at her. She laughed. "Well not quite. We've been gone almost a year now. And that's what happens when you get older. I'm not a kid anymore. I am a growing woman. "

Casey approached, hand in hand with his girlfriend.  "Casey! Is this the lovely girl you told us about? " He said happily.

Ivy snickered. "The one he wouldn't shut up about? Of yeah. That's her Cyro. She's super sweet. But oh my god Casey would never shut his mouth about you. "

Ivy said looking right at her to address her. She blushed and shied away slightly.

"Oh wow, haha really? "

"Ivy! " Casey exclaimed, face bright red.

"What! I'm just teasing. Though it's true. " Casey went for a punch but Ivy simply grabbed his wrist, twisted and spun behind him, pinning his arm behind his back at an awkward angle.

"Gonna have to try harder than that bud. " She teased. Casey laughed and jerked against her hold. She eventually let him free and he held his hands up in defeat.

"Alright alright. I know when I'm out matched. "

"That's right. " Ivy retorted. Cyro laughed.

"I see my training has paid off. " He commented.

"It's the only reason we survive out there. We owe our lives to you. " Ivy said. Casey nodded.

"Though I'm not as good as my sister, YET, it's true. I'd be dead if it weren't your teachings. "

Ivy smiled. Cyro nodded respectfully. "My Father is waiting for me back home so I better get going. Glad to see you guys made your rounds back safely. Rest now. You guys did good. "

Ivy waved goodbye before turning. Casey glared playfully. "Just you wait Ivory. "

"Oh yeah? For what? " She taunted. Placing her dirt and blood stained hands on her hips.

"For the day I destroy you. I train every day to get better and I'm improving. I call a rematch one day. And just wait Ivory. I will take you down! " He said. Ivy laughed with him and his girlfriend.

"Alright tough guy. Bring it down a notch. Some people are still resting and recovering from last weeks attack. "

He looked down. "Right. Speaking of, your friends was caught in the crossfire wasn't she? H-how's uh- how's she doing? "

Ivy smiled sadly. "Faith? Yeah. It's uh not looking to good. They said she inhaled too much of the toxins. Poisoned her blood. I thought we could do a blood transfusion... but no one here is her blood type but me. "

Casey nodded and watched as his girlfriend gave him a peck on the cheek before going to her family who happened to be walking by. He waved at them happily before stepping closer to Ivy.

"And we can't use your blood can we? Cause of... the energon? "

Ivy nodded. No one but Cyro knew the truth about them and their ties with the Autobots. And thankfully he was on their side. But unfortunately some people here were not and if they were to learn the truth, they'd be executed.

"Damn. I'm- I'm sorry. "

"It's.-it's okay. The second I  heard what color smoke the smoke was and heard she was on the floor struggling to breath, the welts growing on her arms and her bleeding eyes... I knew she wouldn't live much longer after that. No matter how fast they got her out. She inhaled too much toxins, like they said. She- she won't..." Ivy said sadly.