Dirty Lies

A/N: before this update I just really wanted to thank everyone who commented and gave the encouraging words for me to continue this story. It helped a lot, seeing as I was so close to taking it down. Because of you guys I will be continuing it. Anyways here is the long awaited update! Comment and vote!! <3

Edited 6-17-19

Ivy:

Unbelievable. Brandon has been lying to me all this time? I dod my best to act normal as he came back. He set his stuff in the back seat and got into the drivers seat.

I could see Drift and the others down the street waiting. I tapped my bracelet twice, signaling Drift. I sent him a message.

Ivy- You and the others can go ahead. I need to talk to my.... brother about something.

Drift-  okay. Is everything alright?

Ivy- Yeah. I just need some time with him. I'll see you back at base.

I turned it off and watched the Autobots begin their drive back to base. We took off a few minuets after they had gone. Brandon had to speak to his landlord to close off their contract before leaving. After he signed the papers through the open car window, we took off.

I looked down at the folder I shoved in my bag. I thought about what to say... I was furious but also saddened... I really didn't know what to say. So I just went for it. I took a deep breath and looked at him. "Brandon. "

I said quietly.

"Yep? What's up? " He asked turning down the radio.

"I- I need to talk to you... It's important. "

"Yeah sure. What's up? Is everything okay?" He asked in fear she was going to turn him away even though he was going to move into an apartment closer to them in Texas.

"Well honestly... I don't know. " I said looking at him. He glanced at me before looking back at the road and switching lanes to pass a slow driver.

"What don't you know? What's going on? " He asked concerned.

"Why. " I finally said, my throat tightening.

"What do you mean 'why?' Why what? "

"....Why did you lie to me? Why have you been lying to me my whole life? " I said, my anger rising past the sadness I felt.

"What are you- "

"Never thought I'd find out, huh? " I tossed the folder into his lap, interrupting his sentence. He looked back and forth from the road and the folder. He sighed, already knowing what this was about and ran a hand through his hair.

My eyes were burning from the tears I had tried so hard to suppress. He looked at me once and slowed the car. When the car finally came to a stop on the side of the highway, he stepped out and leaned on the hood.

He was waiting patiently for me to come out. I spent the next two minuets pulling myself together. After I felt okay enough, I finally gathered the courage to get out of the car. I walked out, my feet scuffling the rocks on the ground. I leaned against the hood beside him as he gripped the folder in his hands.

"Ivy- "

"Just tell me the truth. No more lies, okay? "

I said. He sighed heavily with a nod. "Okay. I promise. "

"Is it true? I'm adopted?

"Yes... " I looked down at my feet. He placed a hand on my shoulder but I pushed him away.