Tennessee

Edited 6-13-19

Tessa:

From Texas to Tennessee was a thirteen hour drive. But with alien robots, they managed to haul ass and knock it down to nine hours. Ivy has 39 more hours. We could make it. We would.

We had been searching though a small town for the address. Drift and Bumblebee had pulled up to the curb and parked. "He lives here..? "

I asked seeing nothing but a small shed. "No. He lives two blocks down but all of us clustered together is catching the people's eye. We can't cause a scene. People will get suspicious. "

I nodded after Crosshairs finished explaining. Bee and Drift had been parked in different places along the block as well. I got out when my dad did.

"So we know exactly which apartment he lives in? " I asked as we walked down the street

"Yeah. He's in 4B. I searched him up with Ratchets update in my phone. Brandon Willows... He's twenty four, works as a high business man, apparently very successful. A lot of money, nice house and everything.

I nodded. "Lets go meet this Brandon Willows and get back to Ivy then. "

We walked across the street. I noticed Drift's uneasiness. I couldn't blame him. He was worried about Ivy, we all were. He just wanted to save Ivy's life. We all did... and we would. I was determined.

I turned back and caught up to my dad. Once at his apartment, we went up the brick steps, and knocked on the door. A minuets later, a woman answered the door. "Hi, can I help you? "

"Yeah, we're uh... we're looking for Brandon Willows? "

"Yeah sure, one minuet. " He came to the door and greeted us.

"How can I help you? " He asked.

Suddenly seeing him made my blood boil. I remembered what my dad said. He was living the easy life. He left Ivy...

I punched him. "Tessa! " My dad yelled.

"What! Sorry but not really dad. He deserved it. I know you think so too. " I crossed my arms.

"Hey! I don't know who you are, or what you want, but you need to leave now. Before I call the cops. " He said rubbing his sore cheek.

"How could you abandon your family. " I demanded.

"What? " He paled.

"How could you abandon your little sister. The name Ivory ring any bells? Yeah. You remember her don't you." My dad said glaring at him.

"Ivy.... I- I only left to make a life for us! I was going to come back for her! "

"Was..? What happened?! Seems like you made a pretty good life for yourself and decided to keep it all to yourself. You selfish bastard..."

Dad muttered.

"I... I- I just.. I thought she was better without me.. " He said defeated.

There was a moments silence. "Well, you might want to come back right about now. Because she needs you now more than ever. " I said.

"Why? What's going on, is she okay? "

"No. Shes in the hospital. She's dying. She needs a blood transfusion and- "

"Only a blood relative can do that... how'd this happen? " He asked.

"Well explain on the way, let's go. "