Part 2: Chapter 1

ANNNDDD WELCOME BACK GUYS! As promised this story will be updated today, January 10th, and will be more often now that it's back in business. I'm excited for this one. I really feel as if I've grown as a writer since I started this story so I'm hoping for more likes and comments, and of course I LOVE your guys's support!!! You're the reason this story is possible. Keep it up guys! Love you all :) now. Let's get started!! OOHH IM SO HYPED TO SEE THE REACTIONS OF ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE AND THE THINGS I HAVE PLANNED...!

PREVIOUSLY:

"To repeat this message, press one."

Beeeep.

Hey. It's me. Please don't be angry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm doing this to you, to everyone but by the time you hear this I will be long gone. Please, I beg you, do not try to find me. You will find that I have practically been wiped off the face of the Earth. You will find no trace of me, and you won't unless I want you to. But you can't know. But... you need to know that I have to do this. I just have to. Please understand. I love you, Megatron. And everyone else too, and they all know that. But... this is something that has to be done. And I'm not alone so you don't have to worry. Casey is with me, we'll watch out for each other, we swore an oath to protect each other. We will be back one day, I promise. I can't really explain the reason we left or what were doing, because you and the others would just worry more. You will try to find me but I can't let you. I promise you we will be safe and we will return. I just don't know when... Again, I beg you, please don't come after me and don't let anyone else come after me. Especially when Optimus and Drift find their... letters. It isn't safe for you guys and you all will only make things more complicated than it needs to be. Please remain there. Protect Earth as you have been, protect on another and find more Autobots that are still out there wandering in space. We'll be back Megatron, till then, stay good.

"To repeat this message, press one. To delete this message, press two. To save this message press, three. "

Beeeeep.

"Message saved. To repeat this message, press one. To- "

Beeeeep.

Hey. It's me. Please don't be angry-

Years later...

The world was quiet. Eerily quiet....

And I hated it.

The streets were covered in weeds and grass. Broken down cars rusted down the nothing but the frame and buildings with missing windows and broken down walls were all that remained, for they have been abandoned for years.

I walked down the road quietly, my boots making little to no noise as I traveled through the dead and trashed city. My eyes scanned the area as I walked, in the corner of my eye I caught movement. I pulled my hood up along with my scarf to cover my nose and mouth, then placed my hand on the hilt of my katana and approached.

I unsheathed the blade slowly, and once it reached halfway I yanked it out quickly and had it resting on the neck of a young boy.

I almost pulled it away to apologize... but almost wasn't enough. My blade remained in its place as I remembered the world we now live in. I made this mistake once before and it almost cost me my life.