Alex

Edited 6-19-19

Drift was in the room. He was searching for us. I hissed in pain as I shifted farther behind the large computer. Casey was right beside me. He gave me a look of worry and opened his mouth to speak. I put my free hand to my mouth, gesturing him to be very silent. He nodded taking my hand. He squeezed lightly to keep me awake when my eyes would slightly droop.

I heard more gunshots and men yelling orders. Thet were attempting to take down Drift...! I knew they were no match for him but I still worried. 

But they weren't a match for Drifts cabins versus their tiny guns. Their bullets probably tickled him at most.

There was one very loud shot that could only come from Drift. After that one shot, all gunfire and yelling ceased. It was silent other than Drift's sinister laughter... I peeked around the corner and on the floor where the men stood two seconds ago was nothing but a huge bloody pile of bodies. I covered my mouth with my hand. Tears stung my eyes. It was a horrific sight.

I whipped my head back behind the computer and prayed Optimus would come with the others soon. We wouldn't be able to stay hidden here forever. He'll find us when he is done 'entertaining' himself. He was taking his time torturing those men... he enjoyed it too.

This wasn't Drift but it still hurt seeing him do these things.My legs were shaking, a layer of sweat began to form and blood still came from my wound. I was losing too much of it I knew that much. I slid down to the ground unable to hold myself up anymore. Casey knelt down in front of me, he was shaking me, trying to keep me awake but it was so hard.

Just then I saw the outline another person come up to Casey through my blurred vision. I immediately tried standing to fight whoever this was in case he tried to hurt my brother.

"Get... A-away from h-him... " I studdered quietly. Drift was still occupied and entertaining himself with more of those men by tossing them in the air and catching them...

He listen to their screams of pain and terror as if it were music to his ears.... then he painfully killed them. The cracking of their bones gave him a look of satisfaction but it was never enough. You could tell he wanted more. He wanted to shed more blood and cause more chaos.

The person standing in front of me touched my shoulder. He was about my age. Raven black hair and green eyes which were starting to blend together to make one.... That can't be a good sign....

"Listen to me, can you year me? Hey kid, what's her name? "

"Uhm, it's um it's Ivory... Ivory's her name."

Casey said hesitantly.

"Alright Ivory, listen to me. I can get you two out of here but you have to follow me. "

"Why should we.. trust you? " I said quietly.

"Because. I'm undercover. My name is Alex, my father is a U.S military general for a secret organization. I was sent here to infiltrate this facility and bring it down. I didn't realize there'd be civilians such as yourself here. There are at least twenty bombs lined within the walls and they are going to blow. We need to go. Like now. "

I didn't say anything. I understood everything he said but I was slow to react and getting dizzier... "We need to go now Ivory! "

He spoke a bit louder. I don't know where Drift was... but I knew he was somewhere in the room. "What about... Drift... I won't leave him... to die. "

"Drift? Who's- that thing killing people?! He's evil! How can you defend him? " Alex argues.

"It's not him! The real Drift... Is an autobot... one of the... good guys.... his memory-memory was wiped... he isn't... evil.... Optimus is coming.... I can't.."

I fell towards the floor. My sentences weren't even complete anymore. I only got out some of the important bits. As I fell I kind of just let it happen, I was too weak and too tired to do anything. When I thought I would hit the ground I opened my eyes expecting more pain

I felt nothing but arms around me.  I looked up. Green eyes stared deeply into my blue ones. Alex caught me...?

Casey ran to my side taking my hand.

"Ivy! " He said a bit too loudly.

"Oh humanss! I heard yooouuu~ " Evil Drift called out.  Alex spoke again and so did Casey. Whatever they said, they agreed on but I didn't hear anyhting. I couldn't comprehend what they were saying. The only thing I could hear was Drift's voice.

"Ivory! I'm going to rip yoooou apaarrart~ "

Alex was counting down. Suddenly he lifted me up and bolted with me in his arms. My good arm went around his neck and my bad arm onto my stomach as he ran. I heard explosions which were muffled to me but obviously loud to Alex and Casey because they flinched every time one went off. I head Alex yelling, then nothing.

I had passed out. Only I didn't know that I was knocked unconscious from the force of a bomb going off. Alex, Casey, Drift and I were now buried under twenty feet of rubble.

Everyone was knocked out.

Are we even going to make it out now...?