Finally escaped...

Edited 6-25-19

It's been over 18 hours and I still had no word on my wife, Ivory or that boy Casey. Not one word about their condition. Every time those double doors would open and a doctor would
step out, I hoped and prayed it would be for news on them.

But each time was a disappointment. And it only got worse each time I didn't hear one of their names called. I haven't slept, eaten or said rarely anything for the last 18 hours...

Ironhide had called me about two hours ago saying that he and the rest of the bots were on their way here. Drift had been put into stasis and locked away till they figured out a solution.

I heard my phone ring, making me jump seeing as I started dozing off. "We're here. "

Ironhide voice came through my ear. "Alright. I'll be there in a sec. "

I replied. My voice slightly hoarse from not talking for so long. I stood up to stretch and looked through the small windows on the double doors.

I sighed and walked towards the exit, but not before glancing back at the double doors once again. The bots parked in a circle in the abandoned parking lot of the hospital where no one came through behind the building.

No one said a thing. They all waited on me to speak. To tell them news... to tell them anything.

But I had nothing...

"I- I haven't heard anything about anyone yet. They haven't..... god I don't know...! "

I sighed putting my head in my hands.

"Wait, Nothing? Nothing at all?! " Ironhide exclaimed.

"No... unfortunately.." I said sadly.

"Perhaps we can hack into the hospital systems and find their files. They must have recorded some kind of data already. " Optimus suggested.

"Yeah Maybe..."  I said.

"Yo army man, they otta be alright. They wen' through a lot. Just give em time. 'specially Ivory. She'll be aight man. "

"Yeah yeah they strong. They be aight. I agree with him for once. She's our girl, that Ivy. They'll be aight. " The twins said, for once in his life being serious about something.

I gave a nod and a quiet 'Yeah' in agreement.

There was silence all around. No one knew what to say. I shook my head slowly and sighed. "I'm going to go back inside. In case they come with any news. "

Which I doubt they would but it was better than standing in the center of alien robots in silence. No offense to them.

I just feel like they excepted more than I knew and I disappointed them. "William, you should rest. "

Optimus suggested. I stopped, my back still to the Prime. I turned my head. "I will. Once I know they're okay. Or at least hear something about their condition. "

"They would not want to see you like this. "

"They haven't yet and they won't. It's fine. I'm fine. It'll be alright. I need to uh- go check on Annabelle. "

It wasn't an excuse. Annabelle was currently getting her arm fixed up and given a few stitches on her shoulder. She was done several hours ago but the pain was so much for her being so young and small, they had given her a room and something to help her sleep.

She should actually be awake soon.

"How is Annabelle? " Optimus asked hesitantly.

"She's okay... better than the others. "