Rowans father

Edited 6-28-19

The walk back seemed longer than the way there... maybe it was the awkwardness in the air. Rowan and Summer walked silently behind me, hand in hand, while I just simply walked ahead of them. I decided to break the silence.

"So Rowan? You uh, you know your real dad? "

She closed her eyes and sighed. "Yeah. But I don't like talking about him. Let's just leave it at that. "

I looked back at her sympathetically. "Please. "

She added after meeting my eyes. I nodded.

"That's fine. I respect that. " I said. I saw the trees begin to lessen and the gas station came into view.

"Those are my friends. All of them. " I said gesturing to the multiple cars and trucks pulled to the one side of the parking lot. I saw Drift wave at me. Sideswipe came out of no where and picked me up in a big hug. "You're back! Oh and here! I didn't forget this time. "

He said putting me down and handing me two packs of gummy bears. I laughed. "I actually forgot about them this time. Thanks Sides. "

I said with a smile. I gestured Summer and Rowan to follow me. I opened Drifts passenger door and put the gummy bears in my bag for later. I backed away and noticed Rowan was still near the woods, standing there looking horrified. Summer was trying to get her to move but she wouldn't.

"What's with her? " Sunstreaker asked. I shook my head.

"I don't know... " I walked away from the bots and towards her slowly.

"Rowan? Hey, what's wrong? "

She shook her head. "Summer get over here now! We- we need to leave! "

"I thought you wanted to find your step dad? "

I said confusingly. She shook her head. "If Meg- If my dad, my real dad finds out I came in contact with the autobots, it'll be hell on Earth I promise you. " She warned.

My eyes widened. "You know about the autobots?! How- What? " I asked. She shook her head with fearful eyes.

"Wait... who's your biological dad? "

She didn't answer. The others noticed my sudden nervousness and came forward. She stepped back, ready to sprint away. I held a hand up to stop the others. "Wait! "

I called out. Rowan looked at me. "I-I can't. The autobots.. they'll kill me... "

I shook my head at her. "No they won't. I can promise you that. They'd never kill humans. Ever. "

She seemed to calm slightly. Summer was anxiously moving around. Unsure of what was happening. I asked again. "Who is your dad, Rowan? "

She closed her eyes. "M... damnit.. my dad is Megatron... the decepticon warlord... " She said looking up with tears in her eyes. But her tears were a slight shade of blue.

Like energon blue.

"How is that possible? Megatrons a cybertronian! You're human! " I exclaimed.

"I was cybertronian once. But Megatron decided I wasn't good enough. He wanted more children he could call slaves. But there were no femmes for him to do so. Instead, he experimented. He took the blood of two humans who had a child and injected it into me. He took then took energon from my frame and injected it into a dead human body. Day by Day I slowly lost parts of myself. Until there was nothing left but an empty vessel of my old body. I woke in a human body. " She explained with tears. Her body was visibly shaking as she hugged her arms. Summer just looked plain confused.