Not Dead

Edited: 6-15-19

Brandon:

The doctor said nothing.

I was in shock.

She didn't make it? How? She... she can't be dead! The blood should've worked! Did... did he lie to me...

The doctor behind her came forward and sat down with h clipboard. "I give my greatest condolences. Ivory Yeager did fight and she was incredibly strong. She was a remarkable young lady and is loved by so many. But... she was simply to small and fragile to survive the surgery. "

Everyone was in tears. I heard screeching tired outside of a blue vehicle speeding away. Tessa looked at it as well. "Oh Drift... "

Drift?

Her guardian I assumed. I stood and pinched the bridge of my nose. "If tou knew she wouldn't survive the surgery why preform it?! I don't- of Jesus. "

Cade yelled. The doctor sighed. "There was a slim chance she could've survived. If we had done nothing, she would have passed much sooner. "

This as all too much. "I am truly- "

Just then a woman went over the innercom.
"Doctor Stills, you're needed in room 3b, Patient has awoken! I repeat, patient in room 3b has awoken you are needed immediately. "

3b... That was Ivys room!

He shot up and rushed there. "Looks like she truly is a fighter. Please remain here. I will return soon. "

He said before rushing down the halls. He was assessing her when she jumped up, panicked

She asked for Cade, Tessa, and Shane. I was dissapointed. But she probably didn't even know I was here... they all entered the room with relived sighs. "You had us so worried! "

"Sorry guys... I feel better now... What even happened? I remember Tessa was missing, and going to school... I remember being- "

She paused and glanced around to ensure no doctors were in the room. "I remember being in the decepticons base. But that's it. "

"Well you got most of it. We were taken by decepticons." Tessa explained.

"I remember some bits and pieces of the details... a glass cylinder..? "

She questioned. Tessa nodded. "I almost died didn't I? "

"Almost?! You did die! We were told you died in surgery. Then all of a sudden you're awake and healing perfectly fine! " Shane exclaimed.

Ivy looked at the bracelet on her wrist. "It was this... I remember. It healed me. It- it pulled me from wherever I was stuck. I was like-like in between worlds. "

"In between worlds? " Cade asked.

"I was at the point between life and death. Like death death. The point of no return death. Yeah. I was stuck right in the middle. I was pulled back by this.. "

The bracelet dimmed as her wounds healed to scars. The doctors entered and witnessed it all. They were freaked. They pushed everyone from the room, despite their protests.

After a few moments of yelling and arguing, multiple people went in with hazmat suits and strapped her down to the bed.

"Hey! What's going on?! " I yelled.

"She is being contained. Humans do not just heal completely in seconds and magically come back from the dead like that." One explained.

"So what are you going to do to her? Let her go! Hey! " Cade yelled out. Ivy was screaming out for help. We tried to get in but they had guns and wouldn't allow us to. Cade suddenly turned tail and ran outside. "Seriously?! He's just gonna ditch her! "