Unexplainable

Edited 6-25-19

I just finished packing my things. Casey was in the doorway, looking at the floor while leaning against the doorframe. "Hey Casey. You okay? "

I asked seeing his expression. "Yeah I just... something doesn't add up. I'm trying to figure it out. "

I sat on my bed and pat the spot beside me. He came in the rest of the way, flopped onto my bed and sighed.

"It's just.... you told me about Brandon. You said you found out that you were adopted through him. You said that he somehow managed to get the blood you needed when you were dying, even though he doesn't have the same blood. So how did he get what he needed? "

"Well... really, I don't know. Brandon said he got it from you somehow but he never told me how. "  I said coming to realize I totally forgot about that. Casey continued.

"And why did the decepticons take you and our parents, but not me? During that whole time it was only you, so... where was I? "

Well then... I sighed.

"I- I don't know... Brandons parents adopted me as a child. Then they died.... he and I were forced to stay with our Uncle. Brandon left without me because he wasn't eligible to keep me yet. "

"See. Somethings not adding up. And I don't like it. What're we missing? " He pondered.

"I don't know. My Uncle, or rather... Our Uncle, told me that the decepticons had taken him to experiment some new things, and it would take awhile so he had me put up for adoption until he could come take me back. Brandon's parents adopted me in the meantime. After they died, I was returned to my uncle. "

I said remembering that part of the story Uncle Kevin told me. Casey sighed. "This is so confusing. "

I agreed and gave him a shortened version of the story. "The decepticons took me and our parents to be their new experiments. The relic was out inside me and until the decepticons were done experimenting on Uncle Kevin with the mind controlling serum, Brandon's parents adopted me. When my Uncle was released, I was given to him since he was my last known living relative. Brandon tried to come back for me but wasn't able to yet. And again... you were completely off the grid... like you didn't even exist. " I said looking at him.

He nodded. "Exactly. There's so many missing pieces to this Ivy... and who knows if Brandon's parents actually died. "

"What? " I asked horrified. They were the nicest and gentlest people on the planet. What was he going on about now?

"I mean, what if it wasn't an accident? You were adopted by them until our Uncles experiments were over and they convienently died right after they were? It's kind of suspicious.... oh crap. I'm sorry Ivy. " Casey said seeing the look on my face.

He took my hand. "I- I didn't mean to upset you. I just don't know if we should actually leave. We should just stay here. Get more information before we end up chasing ghosts. "

I looked down. "I- I know there's a lot missing here. But I'm sorry Casey. I'm going to find out the truth. And I'm leaving today, are you coming or not? " He sighed and stood, crossing his arms.

"Wherever you go, I go. "

I smiled and hugged him. "We'll find all the answers Casey. Together. "

I said hugging him tighter. He returned the gesture. "I hope we find them. "

He said. I smiled. "Me too. "

I grabbed my bag and went into the hallway. Casey ran to his room to pack his things. I had my dads note in my pocket. I always find myself looking at the handwriting and rereading it.

"You guys ready? "

Cade asked. I smiled. "Yeah. "

Casey came down with his bag. Dang. He was fast. I put my bag on my back and walked out. The autobots were there.... some of them at least. Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Bumblebee, Drift, Ironhide, Ratchet and Optimus.

They were coming with. I paused before entering Drifts alt mode. "Actually... do you mind if I ride with Optimus? "

"Of course not. But are you sure? Everything okay? " Drift asked concerned. I nodded.

"Yeah. Everything's okay. "

He closed his door and slowly drive towards Ironhide. I walked to Optimus, who was giving final orders to the ones staying behind. Prowl was being left in charge. He turned and knelt down to more my level. "Are you ready to go? "

He asked. I nodded. "But do you mind if I join you for the ride? "

I asked. He didn't hesitate to transform and open his door for me. I chuckled.

"Thanks. "

"Of course. "

The drive began. We were headed to the exact place my parents and I were taken all those years ago. Uncle Kevin figured it would be best to start from where everything began.

According to him, we were in the car driving down an old road and we had been taken in the middle of the night.

Currently, Casey and Kevin were ridding with Ironhide. They were getting to know each other and maybe he can have better answers than I do for all of Casey's million questions.

I looked out the window and watched as we finally entered the populated area again. Other cars drove around us and people scurrying about on the sidewalks. We were actually close to Miami so it was pretty lively around here.

But our place was on restricted military property. We didn't need to worry about anyone finding us all the way back there.

I slouched and sighed. "Hey Optimus? "

"Yes? "

"Do you still have... uh do you still have Brandon's info...? Like- like anything on him? "

The glove box opened and inside was a tan colored folder. I grabbed it and shut the glove box. I open the folder and found multiple pictures secretly taken of him, his exact birth day, height, weight, age, and everything that happened in his life... I saw the part about his girlfriend and the baby... I felt so terrible about it.

I flipped through the pages, finding a page that looked like it had previously been balled up to be thrown away. "That paper, is one I don't particularly like. I tried to rid of it, but I didn't want to lie to you again. I figured you'd find out the truth someday, so I kept no other secrets from you. But be warned, you will not be happy when you read what is on that paper. "

I hesitated and uncovered the paper. I froze at the first sentence.

"No... n-no... but he was... how? "

I asked. My hands shaking as I held onto the wrinkly paper. "I must be reading this wrong.. "

"I'm afraid you are reading it correctly. Brandon had worked for the decepticons. "

——-

Helloooo. So, do any of you lovely readers know of the show Merlin?

If you do, you should go read my new story on it!

If you don't, GO WATCH IT. it's an amazing show ❤️

Anyway, bye! 😂❤️