You again...?

Edited 6-25-19

I woke early the next day. The sun was shinning, the birds were chirping away, the ocean outside my open window calmed me.

I had almost fallen back asleep. But something tickled my nose. I wiggled it back and forth, my eyes still closed.

It happened again. This time making me sneeze.

I opened my eyes to see Drift in his holoform with a feather in his hand. He smirked at me and laughed. "Good morning. "

He said. I laughed and face planted back into my pillow. "Morning Drift. "

I said muffled. I felt the bed lower and myself being pushed over. He picked up a stuffed dog he had gotten me awhile back and placed it over his chest, hugging it.

"So. What do you want to do today? "

He asked. I turned, laying on my stomach and turning my head to look at him. "Don't you have work to do today? I thought it was pretty busy at the base. " I said. He shook his head.

"I don't. Prime gave me and a few others the day off. It's been quiet out there lately. "

"So... you're off duty today? " I said hopefully.

"Indeed I am. "

"Well, I was going to take the dinobots and show them the wonders of being human today. Wanna join? " I said sitting up.

"Of course. Black mail material can happen today. " I rolled my eyes and stepped into the bathroom. I showered quickly, changed and stepped out after everything was done.

Drift wasn't in my bed anymore but it was neatly made. I went downstairs after putting on my shoes. There was a lot of yelling downstairs...

I practically slid down the railing of the stairs to go faster. Before I could reach the front door, where the yelling took place, someone grabbed my wrist. It was Cliffjumpers holoform.

(Just for you. He's nevah gonna die here! MoonTehSloth )

"Cliff? What's going on? "

"You can't go in there. " He said. A sad and serious look on his face. I got worried.

"Why...? What's going on? Let go of me. " I pulled away but he pulled me back towards himself.

"Ivy no. Optimus... he told me to not let you in there. More like he ordered me... "

"Why? Primes here? Just- what's going on?! "

"You don't want to know. "

I groaned annoyingly and unexpectedly ripped my arm away from Cliffjumer. I ran to the front door. When I turned the corner everything went silent. Wills face went from anger to worry.

"Ivy, get back. Go upstairs. " He said blocking my view of the open door. Will, Cade, Drift and Optimus we're standing there. I stepped forward slowly.

"Not until you tell me what's going on.. "

I said eying them. I looked down, four pairs of feet... only three people that I could see. "Who are you guys hiding? "

I asked. Cade sighed. As I stepped closer they moved out of the way, very hesitantly. Will had his hand on his gun ready... Cade's fists clenched and Optimus was as stiff as a billboard...

What could possibly be so bad?

Once they moved, I had a clear view of who they were hiding. Behind this person, the dinobots were being restrained by multiple autobots... who were struggling to keep them at bay.

I let out a shaky breath, my eyes wide.

"Uncle Kevin...? "

He nodded. He had grown more facial hair, more muscles and the old beer gut was gone. His hair was cut nicely instead of the rats nest it used to be. He wore normal clothing without rips or holes in it... he looked like a normal person.

I unconsciously rubbed one of the scars he left on my arm... how did he find us?

How is he still even alive?

Why is he here?

What's he want?

Why'd he spend all those years torturing me and beating the living hell out of me?

Why to all of it....?

The dinobots were getting out of control. I pushed passed him, making sure to bump his shoulder harshly. I bounced down the steps and walked toward them. "Grimlock, guys, stop! Enough. "

They immediately stopped and the several autobots trying to hold them back sighed and collapsed tiredly to the ground. Everyone's eyes were on me. Everyone had either known or heard of this man and the things he's done.

No wonder they reacted this way.

Kevin came down the stairs. Will reached forward, gun out and aimed at his head. He grabbed his shirt. "That's close enough. Any closer and I put a bullet in you. "

Cade now has his alien gun and everything was silent. I took a few steps forward and stopped. He was about ten steps away now, multiple guns aimed at him. But he didn't seem afraid.

His eyes never left mine. I got ahold of myself and willed my voice not to crack as I spoke.

"What do you want. "  I demanded. I had just noticed that Annabelle and Casey had been on top of Ironhides shoulder the whole time. The weapon specialist just itching to shoot Kevin.

He cleared his throat. "I'm here to make amends. "

I scoffed. "You're joking? You want to make amends after how many years? After how many years of torture and pointless beatings? "

"I-I know. I can explain it all. If you allow me to, that is. "

I was about to refuse, until I saw the door to the red car open and a young girl run out. She latched herself to Kevin's leg and Kevin picked her up. "Hey! Put the kid down! "

Will ordered. Afraid he'd hurt the child. I held my hand up. "Will wait.. don't. "

The young girl willingly went to him... he stroked her hair soothingly and spoke quietly to her. He looked at me.

"This is my daughter. Your younger cousin, Zaria. " Her darker toned skin and facial features looked nothing like his.

How was she his daughter...?

Then a woman stepped out. She looked fearfully around at the bots. She was dark skinned, black curly hair. The young girl took after her mother then. She fast walked over to Kevin, who nodded at her and they spoke quietly. I took a step forward. "You had a daughter..? "

"Yes. After I was released. "

"Released? What, from prison? " I asked stepping back slightly. He chuckled.

"No. From the decepticons control. "

He knew...? About the decepticons?

"What? " He set the girl down.

"Megatron had mind controlled me with a serum he and his second in command, Shockwave, injected me with. There's a lot you don't know here, Ivory. "

I looked down. Was he telling the truth..? He did seem like he changed. But... I couldn't just forget the things he did to me.

"I-I can't... I don't know... "

He looked sadly at me. "I don't know what happened... I don't remember most of the things I did while under his control. But I get glimpses in my sleep. Nightmares. And that's when I knew I had to find you. That and to tell you the truth...."

"The truth? "

"About what really happened to your parents. "

I gasped. The bots all looked at one another. He came closer, almost right in front of me.

"About where they are right now as we speak. "