Huamn to Cybertronian

Edited 6-28-19

We hadn't been driving long before we found ourselves stopping outside a large abandoned factory lot. Multiple factories were a rusty brown color and some showed signs of previously being on fire. Graffiti littered some and others were just completely collapsed.

"Sideswipe, Drift. Remain here with the human children. I will scout ahead. Bumblebee, check the perimeter, recon only. Do not engage. Ironhide, Sunstreaker with me. "

Casey and Summer stayed with Sideswipe and Drift. Rowan had went with Prime to show him which factory and where the experiments took place. Uncle Kevin insisted on helping with something and went with Bee to check the perimeter.

I tapped Sunstreakers foot. He looked down. "Kid? What're you doing? You should be with Sideswipe and- "

"I'm going with. " I interrupted. He shook his helm.

"No. " He said. I rolled my eyes and jumped onto his foot. I started climbing his leg. He reeled back. "Aye! Get down you spider monkey. Before you hurt yourself. "

He pinched the back of my shirt and lifted me to his eye level. "You are staying. I can't risk you getting hurt. "

"I'm coming with! My parents could be in there! I am coming. " I argued back, crossing my arms. Casey shook his head in disapproval.

"Ivy, no. It's too dangerous. At least wait until they go in and make sure that it's clear. "

I shook my head stubbornly. "No. I'm going now. Sunstreaker I have to. Please. "

He sighed and heard Sideswipe comment. "Might as well let her go with ya. She's not givin' up and you know this. "

Sunstreaker groaned and put me on his shoulder. "Yes! "

I whispered with a smile. Casey groaned in annoyance and walked away. He jogged to catch up with Prime and Ironhide.

Ironhide glanced at me with questioning eyes. I looked up and Prime who said nothing. But his eyes spoke for him. I needed to listen to everything he said in there.

I nodded and he opened the large factory doors. Inside were big, tall glass containers holding a strange glowing yellow liquid. There were several large tables and medical chairs sized for cybertronians.

My eyes took in the area. Energon stained the walls and parts of previous cybertronians laid scattered about. I saw human sized cages hanging from the ceiling. Dead bodies in almost all of them. "Oh my god... "

I said quietly. Rowan closed her eyes sadly.

"Follow me. Summers cage, when she was here for a short time, was next to your fathers. I remember it. "

She said. She led us down a hallway and into another room of cages. Rowan cursed. "He isn't here. All that's here is... "

She picked up two old journals and a set of clothes from the floor. I teared up. I opened the book to reveal his handwriting. "It's his... "

I choked back a sob. He wrote everyday in here. But it was always good and happy things. Memories he'd have of before this, old times and stories. In the other book were the torture logs... he explained everything they did to humans here... it was... horrifying.

I heard a loud pained yell and then silence. I was back up on Sunstreakers shoulder and Rowan on Primes. Ironhide followed behind us while Prime led the way. We entered a room where Megatron was standing next to a bot.

He turned and smirked. "Ah Optimus. Just in time for my demonstration! "

He backed away. The bot beside him turned. He had a light gray armor and black designs. His optics were... yellow? I saw the bot stumble and look around fearfully. They tried to speak, but nothing came out but rasps and pained grunts.