Escape attempt 4

Edited 6-23-19

The young girl, she was obviously injured by someone or something. I didn't know what but I wasn't going to leave these two kids, who were clearly hurt, on the side of the road.

I took them into my car and drove away to the nearest hospital. But this blue car was blocking the road. When I tried to get out and tell the person driving the blue sports car to move, the young boy, Casey, yelled for me to stop and go back.

I had asked why... My answer was the blue cars windows rolling down and inching towards us threateningly. There was no driver...

"GO! We have to turn back! HURRY! "

I ran to my car, I spun it around and went back the way we came. The driverless car followed.

"It's one of those transformers things isn't it?! "

I asked Casey. "Yeah. But he's an Autobot. He- he's been brainwashed or something. His name is Drift. "

Drift hit our bumper a few times. I know my husband worked with transformers before. I knew of Ironhide, Ratchet and Optimus. The others I had no idea.

As far as I know, my husband still works with the autobots at N.E.S.THe still does as far a I know... The car disappeared next time I looked. I sighed in relief.

"He's gone! " I exclaimed.

"No he's not...."

Casey said in fear. I gave him a confused look. He looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"He's hunting us. Making it a game of cat and mouse. "

I clutched the steering wheel tighter. My daughter shook with fear and tears in her little eyes. I took her hand and nodded with a smile.

"Don't worry sweetie. We'll be okay and home to see daddy soon. "

"I want daddy now. " She said quietly wiping her eyes with a small clenched fist.

"I know Annabelle. Me too.... Me too. "

The girl, Ivory sat up. "Annabelle? "

She turned to look at the beaten and bloody girl in the back seat. Annabelle looked to me for permission to talk to her, since she was a stranger and she knew better. I nodded.

"Yeah? " She asked.

"Does that mean.... are you Sarah? Sarah Lennox? "

"How'd you know that? " I asked.

"I knew Will. I haven't talked to him in forever but I knew him once... " I smiled warmly. But it quickly went away when the car was hit by a strong force and went tumbling down into a ditch.

I took a moment to breathe and looked at my daughter. She was still awake but crying uncontrollably now. "Anna! Are you okay? "

"My arm hurts! "

She cried. It was twisted in an awkward way, clearly broken. "It's okay baby. It'll be okay! "

I said with tears of my own. In the back seat, Ivy was unconscious. Casey in the front seat was as well. I tried opening my door but ended up going through the window since my door was jammed. I went to my daughter first and pulled her out. "Stay here baby. Don't move your arm okay? "

I went to the back and opened the door. When it opened, the door practically fell off.

Ivy's eyes opened. "Hey! Can you move? "

I asked. She held her hand out with a small nod, but I knew she shouldn't be moving in her state. I took her hand and gently pulled her out. She couldn't stand in her own and her eyes were barely open. She's looked like she's been through hell...

I dragged Casey out and looked for my phone in the car. It was shattered but still worked. The blue car, the autobot makes Drift was gone...

"He'll be... back. " Ivy mumbled. I opened my phone and called Will.

He was the first person I ever called. I was told to do that in any situation. Why?

I guess it was safer? I don't know.

It's because he works with the military and the cybertronians. He had us under some kind of protection deal since he was close with the autobots.

"Hey Sarah? I'm a bit busy. Everything okay? "

I cried hearing his voice. "Sarah? Sarah what's wrong? " He said worriedly hearing my cries.

"I found two kids on the side of the road. I- I tried to help them. But this Autobot attacked us. "

"Am autobot attacked you? Are you okay?! That doesn't sound right.. they don't attack humans... what happened? " He asked.

"He- he crashed us into a ditch. The boy is unconscious and Anna broke her arm. But the girl has injuries from even before this happened. She's going to... pass... if she doesn't get help and now Will. "

I cried. I heard him yelling orders. "Don't move okay? Don't hang up either. We're tracking your position. We're on our way. Are you okay? Anything broken? "

I had a few cuts but I was fine. "I'm okay.."

"What are the kids names? The two that you found? " He asked hurriedly.

"Um I think it was Casey and Ivory. "

He went quiet. "Ivory? You means Ivory Willows? " He asked in shock.

"I don't know her last name... brown hair blue eyes? " I described.

"Oh my god. " He said shocked.

I let out a breath. "Oh god. I see you! Will I see you! "

I said happily with relief as I waved my arm back and forth.

"Sarah no no no! That's not us! We're still a mile out! Hide! Hide now! "

I ran to my daughter in fear. "Anna hurry! Behind the tree! "

I dragged Casey back and under a bush. I helped Ivy to another tree and supported her weight as she was half conscious and half not. I put the phone to my ear. "Will..."

I whispered with a shaky voice. "Shh. Just stay hidden. We're almost there. "

I held Ivy close to me as I heard car doors shut. They were people...?

"Honey! " A woman called.

"Oh my god! " He yelled out. I peeked at then. It was an older couple. Maybe in their fifties? I came out sitting Ivy down against the tree. I put my phone down but stayed on the line. I deemed them safe and just people who happened to be passing by.

"Hey! Help! We're here! " I yelled out.

"Brian Call 911! " The woman yelled looking down at us in horror.

"Is everyone okay?! " She called out as her what I assumed to be husband ran back to their car.

"I- I have two injured kids and one unconscious! " I said back. The man spoke into the phone but he pulled back aggravated.

"There's no signal! " The married couple were there standing on the road. A second later they weren't.

I screamed in horror seeing a giant metal foot step on both of them. I heard Will yell on the phone. The red eyed Autobot looked at me.

"Hello~ and who might you be? "