The Something You Care About

"Nngh.... what? " I struggled to open my eyes. It felt as if they were weighted down, and they were heavy. 

"Easy human. " Megatron voice rang out. I turned my head to the source. He was more free than before. "How- how long was I out? "

"Fifty one minuets and nineteen seconds. " He replied. I looked down, my pounding head worsening at the short movement. I groaned, sitting back and placing both hands over my eyes.

There was a silence.

"Are.... you... well. " He said hesitantly. As if he didn't know how to properly ask.

I smiled lightly, my eyes still closed. "Yeah. I'll be alright. I just uh- I just need a few. "

"Yes well, I believe we have plenty of time. Neither of us are going anywhere anytime soon. " He said. I sighed.

There was a quiet rumbling..... I opened my eyes and looked down the black tunnel behind us.

"What's that...? " I whispered. Megatron didn't answer, but he grew anxious as he fidgeted more under the boulders trapping him.

"Frag..."

"M-Megatron! What is it?! "

He paused. "Scraplets.... "

My eyes widened. I knew what those things were. And I knew what they were capable of. What they could do to metal... to cybertronians... "How did Scraplets get in here?! "

I whispered in panic. Megatron chuckled deeply. "I had them locked away of course. Those tiny beasts were not going to have a higher level of fear than I could cause. "

He muttered. "So you took the ones from Earth, froze then and kept them in your base? "

"Yes. I did. " He said as if proud to accomplish such a thing. I rolled my eyes.

"The base that is now collapsed and on top of us? " I said. He lowered his eyes.

"Yes well, it is the Autobots fault. They caused this. " He growled out.

I sighed. "Actually.... it was me. "

"That's not possibly human. " He said angrily.

"No it is. I'm- you know I'm not a normal human being. Im different. And when you guys were itching to fight one another, I felt fear... anger... I felt so many emotions at once and they all just... well they exploded out of me. I couldn't control what I was doing. I wanted to stop you guys from fighting. And I guess I did just that. Only... I sort of brought down the building..... " I said sheepishly.

Megatron was staring at me.

"What? " I said.

"Nothing. " He muttered. He shifted and tried to get free. But he was still stuck.

I watched his futile attempts. As the whirring sound got closer I could see and feel his anxiousness growing. I had to do something.

I turned and pushed hard off the rock with my other foot. I groaned and held back the tears threatening to fall.

"What are you doing?! You are only injuring yourself further. "  Megatron said. I ignored him and continued.

"Will you quit!? "

He yelled. I shook my head, closing my eyes tightly and pulling even harder. "I- I have to... help you. Those things will tear you apart. "

I said. His own efforts to get free paused as he looked at me. "You would put yourself in harms way. For someone like myself? "