Lockdown

Edited 6-10-19

Cade's point of view:

I hid behind a small wall and watched the scene before me unfold. Optimus and Lockdown battled fiercely.

I heard humans gunshots behind me and I jumped, dropping the alien gun.

"There are no good aliens or bad aliens Cade!" I held my hands up in surrender.

"Cade!"

Optimus yelled. Behind the man with the gun pointed at me was Ivy. As mad as I was for her not getting out of here, I was glad she was here. I watched from the corner of my eye as she sneaked up behind him and raised the brick up above her head. I gave a slight nod. Before he could process what I had nodded to, she ran forward, jumped on his back and smashed the rock against his head. He fell to the ground, his gun clattering against the concrete.

"Ivy. What are you doing here?" I asked with worry and anger. But a surge of proudness flowing through me at the same time.

"Saving your sorry butt." she replied with a laugh.

"You could've been- "

"Hurt, killed, yeah yeah I know. " She said placing her hands on her hips. I chuckled.

"You're way too young to have the attitude of a teenager already. " I said handing her the gun.

"Know how to use this? " I asked her. She examined it and nodded.

"Aim and pull the trigger. Not too hard right? "

She replied. I nodded. Lockdown had Optimus down. I turned to her beside me. "I have to help Optimus,  you with me? "

"Yes. I am. "

"Then stick to my ass. Do not engage alone. Got it? Good now let's go kick this evil bastards metal ass. " I said. She smiled and followed me into the fight.

Ivy's point of view:

Cade raises his alien gun while I did the same, with my regular gun. He shot at Lockdowns legs as I shot for the eyes.  We managed to stop him from killing Optimus but he stuck the sword through Optimus. Preventing him from moving.

"Hey over here!" I called out waving my arms back and forth.

"Ivy no! " Cade called. "What did I say?! Do NOT engage alone! IVY! " He yelled as Lockdown glared at me.

"You'll regret that, puny human!"

I ran between his legs, dropping the gun in the process. He slammed his fist into the ground and I was flung towards Optimus.

That's when Bumblebee showed up with Shane and Tessa. I chuckled breathlessly from the ground as they arrived to help. Tessa grabbed a cable and Shane drive in circles around Lockdown, causing him to trip and crash to the ground.

He stabbed his sword into the ground right next to me and I screamed as it barley missed my head. I crawled backwards hitting Optimus's leg.

When Lockdown went to hit me again, Optimus quickly picked me up and dropped me on the other side of him, while Bumblebee tackled Lockdown away and fought with him.

"Get out of here all of you! This is my fight!"

"If it's your fight, it's ours too!" I yelled grabbing the hook from the truck Shane and Tessa were now in. I ran to the top of a utility truck and saw Lockdown on top of Cade, raising his sword to kill him. "No!! "