Working Together

I wobbled as I dropped a heavy rock at my feet. I sighed and dropped to my knees, slumping against the wall. Megatron eyed me. You could see more of his grey metal armor but the two giant boulders pinning him were the issue. I couldn't possibly lift those.

"Now what...? " I breathed out. I was beginning to feel sort of lightheaded. But didn't say anything.

"Now. I try to move these boulders. " He said as he grunted and pushed up on the boulders. He tried. He really did but to no avail.

He yelled out angrily. I sighed and stood up, but only went back down, taking deep breaths.

"Ivor- " He paused. "Flesh bag. What's wrong with you? "

He asked. I said nothing because I couldn't get anything out. I was practically hyperventilating at this point. Megatron realized my problem and shot his hand out.

"Breathe human! It's a natural thing for you fleshies. You know how to do it, so do it! "
He yelled. His digit lifting my chin up to face him.

"Breathe. " He said quieter than before. I started to calm down looking into his optics. I closed my eyes and focused on breathing.

In. Out.

In. Out.

In. Out.

Repeat. I opened my eyes and stood up. "The oxygen down here is running thin. That is why you started to struggle. " Megatron mumbled.

He tried again to move the boulders. But failed yet again. He yelled out and slammed his fist down. "I have to create an escape route small enough for you at least. " He mumbled to himself. I hadn't fully heard him, but I caught some of it. I took a step forward.

"I might be... able to move them..." I said. Megatron looked at me and scoffed.

"As if. You are a mere human. And one who is currently going to perish from oxygen deprivation. How could you possibly move boulders not even I, Megatron, Decepticon warlord, could not? "

I closed my eyes, held my hands up and grabbed ahold of the emotions inside me. I thought about to back when the building first collapsed.

I caused that.

I know it was me. I just couldn't stop it, I couldn't control it.

My emotions were out of control. But if I took control now, I could move those boulders trapping Megatron. He seemed to read my mind when he realize what I was doing.

"You caused the collapse. You're going to try again. " He said, I nodded taking a deep breath, keeping me eyes shut.

"No. You have no control. You're going to bring this whole cave down on us. Do not try. " He said.

And I did so anyways.

I had control. I could feel it. I sucked in a deep breath and let it out as I felt the energy from my finger tips reach out to the boulders. I raised my arms up, and threw them down behind me and I lowered to one knee. I opened my eyes when the loud crashing ceased. Dust filled the room.

I coughed. I couldn't see anything. Blood flowed from my nose steadily. I walked forward, it was even harder to breathe with the dust in the air. "Me- Megatron...? "

I hoped I hadn't hurt him... I bumped into a metal hand that stopped me from walking into the wall. "Megatron.."

I said. He was kneeling above me. He was free.