i have semen in my coke.

louis

About a week later, I decide to call the McDonald's back. Mostly just to prank them and get a laugh, but mostly to hear the manager's voice again. I listen to the phone ring.

"Hello this is Manchester McDonald's, how may I help you?" It's the same voice.

"Is this the manager?" I asked.

"Is this the same guy who fucking complained about soggy fries?" I smile at his voice.

"Yeah, and I don't mean to call again, and sink your titanic but I have called to make another complaint."

"Yeah, and what's that?" he asked.

I try not to laugh, but keeping a serious tone.

"Alright, so basically I went in earlier and I got-what is it-a fucking big mac meal? You know it comes with a Big Mac and some fries and a small coke." I explain.

"Mhm." He hums, waiting for me to continue.

"Then, umm, oh gosh, I'm honestly in shock and mentally distributed." I admit.

"Yeah? What is it?" He sounds annoyed. That's my plan.

"I'm not totally sure, but it seems that someone had, uh, how do I say this..." I stutter out. "It's seems that someone ejaculated into the coke. Into the actual coke, there was actual semen floating in the coke." I wait for his reply and the line is silent for a minute.

"Oh okay, that's quite interesting." He says. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"So, who served you?" He asked. His voice is honestly hot-if that's even possible. I make up a description from the top of my head.

"Well I was served by some kid who had longish brown hair and like bright green eyes. It was around like four in the afternoon." I reply.

Smooth Louis smooth.

"Green eyes you said? Is that all the information you can give me?" He asked.

"Well I don't know what else to tell you, I went to my car and I looked inside the coke and there was the semen shit in there." I complain.

"Come on, really?" He giggles. It's cute. I loved the noise.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"My name is Louis Tomlinson." I say.

"Well Louis, if what you're telling me is true, I have you down for a free small coke." He laughs. I huff.

"I am mentally distraught! I think I deserve more than a small coke." I say.

"How about an upgrade to a medium?"

"Come on manager at Manchester McDonald's! Please! I need more than that." I say.

"What do you want me to do? Sign you up for therapy?" He asked, laughing as he does.

"That would be nice yeah." I joke, snorting. "Who am I speaking to?" I asked.

"My name is Harry gofuckyourself Styles."

Call Ended 6:27pm

I gasp and immediately call back.

"Hi this is Manchester McDonald's, how may I help you." It's Harry's voice.

"I don't wanna fuck myself." I sigh.

Harry sounds snappy. "Please stop calling you're going to get me fired."

"I thought managers can't get fired?" I asked.

"You're wrong." He says.

"Am I still going to get my free coke?" I ask him.

"Only if you suck my dick." He snaps and I hear the phone call end. I laugh.

"That can be arranged."

.

.

Longer chapter yay

Also, I put the video that inspired this fanfic and this chapter in the multimedia.

Don't go on a maxmoefoe rampage like I did, he will ruin your life.

On second thought, please do. Max is hot.

alli