dealing with brad pt. 2

HAPPy birthdAY HARRY STYLES

I legit don't know how to end this fan fiction so like I guess I'll keep making up shit as I go cause there's no real plot here. 

Comment ideas that you wanna read cause I'm running out of ideas and I want you guys to be a part of this <3

much love xx 

-alli

.

.

louis

"Louis!" A chick basically squeals. 

I cringe.

"And you are?" I chuckle ringing up a few toys she was buying. "It's me. Eleanor." She smile. Oh it's this bitch. "Hey." I fake a smile. 

"Your total is twenty twenty two." I fake a smile. She hands me her cash. 

"Why do you buy so many toys anyway?" I ask, bagging the dolls and cars. "I work at a daycare now and I get paid to buy toys." She shrugs. I nod. "That's cool." I admit. 

"So Louis," She smiles moving to the side as I ring up another customer. 

I want to yell at her, 'leave me alone bitch I'm working' but I don't. I'm probably just annoyed thinking about Harry's ex being in my house and I also don't want to get fired. "Eleanor." I say, telling the other customer her total.

"I saw your boyfriend at McDonalds." She admits. 

"Are you a stalker?" I chuckle looking over at her. She shakes her head. "No, I just noticed how you guys kissed last time I was here so I kinda just figured that you two were together." She explains, a blush on her cheeks. 

I was annoyed at first, but I guess she's just trying to be nice. 

I laugh. "Ed! I'm going on my lunch break? You going to be cool?" I asked. "Yeah Louis! I'm sure me and the other ten people working can handle it!" He laughs at me.

I look over at Eleanor. 

"Clearly you're trying to be friends, I'm not an idiot." I smile at her. She sighs in what seems to be relief. "I really do. You seem really cool." She runs a hand through her hair. 

"I guess we can go get lunch, exchange numbers." I tell her. We go to a cafe that happens to be next door to the toy store. I order myself a muffin and a coffee while she just buys herself a water.

"Water at a coffee shop?" I chuckle as we take a seat next to the window. She shrugs.

"Not really the type of person to drink coffee at almost five in the afternoon." She laughs. "I like coffee at any time of the day." I say, pulling out my phone and handing it to her. "Put in your number." I tell her. She hands me her phone and I do the same. I laugh as I see what she set her contact name as, throwing my head back and holding my stomach. 

I hear a camera picture noise and look over and see someone I didn't want to see. 

"What the fuck?" My smile drops, looking over at the black haired guy. "Why the fuck are you here."

"Trying to get my boyfriend back." Brad shoves his phone in his pocket and smirks. 

My phone buzzes and I see a text from Harry. 

Haz: I know you're gay and shit but who dat

Haz: Like I know Brad is just trying to make me get mad at you so like, lets just play a little game