valentines day.

Happy Valentines Day. All of you have a good day. I'll spend it binge watching Grey's Anatomy (again) while sobbing and eating because I am so alone relationship wise. (but I don't care about that lmao)

dedicated to harreh8loueh <3 much love xx

long chapter because I have no idea when I'll update again

I hope this chapter makes you laugh and get you on the edge of your seat. Prepare yourselves. So much happens.

-alli

.

.

LOUIS

"It's Valentines day." I wake Harry up with a kiss to his lips. Harry giggles. "Will you be my Valentine?" Harry smiles, sitting up in the bed.

"Harry I'm always your valentine." I walk into the bathroom. He stands up and follows me. We both brush our teeth and he fixes his hair. I just throw on a beanie and put on my glasses. "I've never seen you with your glasses." Harry admits washing off his toothbrush. "Or a beanie, holy fuck you're so cute!" Harry coos.

I feel my cheeks warm up.

"I thought you have." I walk back into the bedroom. He follows behind me. "I mean I have, but it's rare because you always wear your fucking contacts." Harry laughs. I roll my eyes. "Glasses give me a headache." I tell him.

"Poor baby gets headaches for not being able to see." He says in a baby voice. I playfully hit his shoulder. "We should do something tonight." I sit on the bed. He sits next to me.

"Like what?" Harry asked. I shrug. "What ever you want. We could go out and eat and just have ourselves a nice night." I wink at him. He smirks.

"Save it for later Tomlinson."

-

harry: why'd you work on valentine's day):

louis: I'm sorry babes, I won't work all night, just until five.

harry: I'm boredd

louis: add liam, zayn and niall.

harry: whyyy

louis: I HAVE AN IDEA M8

harry: fineee

harry added zayn, liam and niall to the chat.

zayn: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY YOU GUYS

liam: LAME

niall: Did you mean the date where everyone in the house will have sex except for me.

harry: I SNORTED

harry: NIALL I PROMISE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE

louis: YOu wiLL

niall: I KNOW BUT I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARINg YOU ALL MOAN AND SHIt

niall: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR 'ThE BRITISH ARE CUMMing' AGAIN

liam: OH MY GOD

zayn: HAHAHAHA

harry: LOUIS WHERE'D YOU GOO

niall: LOUUUU