new year, new her.

things will start looking up in the Tomlinson family from now on(:

Louis's performance hurt me but in the good way. I am so proud of him.

this is a quick update, mostly because I have exams for the next two weeks (fuck my life) and I'm sure I won't have ANNNNYYYY time to get anything written, so I figured I might as well give you guys a quick update before the holidays (: 

I plan to write a long chapter for you guys for christmas <3 s

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BECAUSE it's leading up to a long one 

-alli

.

.

louis

"Louis, do you think mum is-you know." Lottie slowly asked.

"I mean, I haven't moved out for one reason, and it's because I don't want Fiz, and the twins to raise themselves. Sure mom helps out sometimes, but she's almost never-"

"She's on the verge of being an alcoholic Lottie. There's no denying. I've been there, and I saw her brother go through it." I tell her. 

Lottie sighs. 

"So what do we do?" She asked. 

"First we have to talk to her. But before that, I'm making breakfast I'm hungry. It's the day after Christmas, and I just want to be with all of you guys." I smile, pulling out stuff to cook breakfast for my sisters and brother. 

"Well where's Harry?" She asked.

"He went out to the store. He felt bad about not getting me anything for Christmas so he went out to get me something with Fiz, also he went for cat food for Charlie." 

"He'll be back soon?" she asked and I nod.

As soon as we get all my sibling into the kitchen and eating, my mother walks in.

"Hey." She smiles and gently sets her purse down.

"Mum, Lottie and I wanna talk to you, please." I say and she nods. 

The three of us go into the next room and sit down. 

"What is it?" She asked.

"Mum, we think-"

"I already know what you're going to say." She stands to her feet and shakes her head.

"I'm not like your father, or like Louis." She snaps. I smile and laugh sarcastically. 

"Mum remember when you accused me of being an addict, and I denied it until the day I literally almost died." I say. She looks at me with guilt.

"I'm not like you." She snaps.

"Mum you're never home. When you are you're in your room. You're either depressed or drinking or both." I say. She sighs.

"I know you don't want to admit it mum, but the first step to getting better is to admit it to yourself that you need help." I tell her. 

She covers her face. 

"After new years." She says.

"Mum, no. This is not a 'I'll do it tomorrow' kinda thing. This needs to be a right here right now kinda thing." Lottie speaks. 

"But new years is only three days away. It could be a new year, new me kind of thing can't it?" 

"I guess it can, but go easy please. I want to spend the holidays with my mum. Not the alcoholic that consumed her mind." 

.

.

Next chapter will contain all of the below. Posting on Christmas(: 

- pranks

-texting 

-pickup lines 

-smut 

-family time

-emotional moments

-charlie 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

-alli