smooth.

I'm sorry for not making frequent updates like hell I try and i get to wattpad and I'm like shit I forgot to watch Shane Dawson today and I run to youtube and I never come back.

-alli

.

.

louis

Harry ends up sleeping over at my house the day he came over.

Liam, Zayn and Niall are clearly setting Harry and I up, I can tell.

I'm not dumb.

Zayn and Liam aren't supposed to be back until after new years, it's not even Xmas eve yet. Niall, I don't know about, he might actually show up.

But he was ready in the chat with Liam and Zayn, clearly they planned something.

But clearly it's a set up, but I'm not even mad. Harry and I both know that we like each other, so I don't even know what the big deal is. Well, it's me, I'm a fucking chicken I GET IT OKAY.

I just don't wanna fuck things up with Harry. 

"Louis! Let's go!"

"Okay!" I yell, following him out the door. 

Harry and I talk the whole time there.

"What do you think will be there?" Harry asked as I drive towards the museum. I shrug.

"I don't really know." I admit. "Art. Considering it's a damn art museum." I say with a chuckle. Harry rolls his eyes.

"Well duh. But hey." He says, turning in his seat.

"Hey." I smile cheekily, but keeping my eyes on the road.

"Don't you think it's weird that they suddenly wanted to hang out with us?" Harry asked and I immediately nod.

"It's a set up." I laugh and Harry looks at me with shock. 

"Really? How do you know?" Harry asked and I laugh.

"Zayn and Liam aren't even supposed to be back until like, new years eve. Niall was scheduled to work today, at this time, don't you think it's kinda obvious?" Harry nods as I speak. 

"That's true." Harry shrugs. "So, what is this?" Harry asked. "A date?" 

I almost swerve off the road but I just end up shrugging. "It can be. A date is a social appointment." I look over at Harry with a smirk.

"Smartass." 

-

When we walk into the museum, I see a sign that says: 

DO NOT TOUCH THE MASTERPIECES 

"Louis! Look at that! It's amazing!" 

I look at the art, and then back at him as if he's insane.

"What the fuck is it?"

"Art!" He shouts and smiles and shakes my shoulder. 

-

It feels like hours that we've been here, and I'm getting bored. Not to mention frustrated. Harry has been smiling and biting his lips so much for the past few hours. It's making me want to do-well, lets not get into that.

We walk around, and I end up grabbing his hand. 

I can see him start to smile and try and hide his face and I smile. He giggles, cautiously looking around. I do the same and see that people start to stare, so he slowly takes his hand back and I frown. 

He gives me a look and winks and we continue to walk around the gallery, continuing to give each other looks. He bites his lip and looks over at me and I know what game he's trying to play.

I walk over to a plant and he follows me. I pretend to start listening to the women explain what the piece of art. Harry stares as I start moving one of the plant's leaves up and down. In other words, it looks like I'm jacking off a plant.

Harry bites his lip and looks away, but when he looks back I continue to move the plant.

"We should go make out somewhere." Harry whispers to me.

"But they said not to touch the masterpieces." I whisper back to him and he starts to chuckle. 

"You smooth motherfucker." He grabs my hand.

"Sorry sir, why are you jacking off a plant?" Some teenager asked me. Harry starts laughing and pulls me across the gallery. People glance at us as we chuckle, running out of the museum and to my car. 

"Why the fuck do you have me feeling this way?" Harry asked on the way back to my apartment. I smirk and glance over at him.

"Like what?" I ask.

"You know what!" He looks down, and so do I.

I immediately start laughing. 

"Harry has a bonerrrr!" I yell and start laughing.

"Shut the fuck up so do you! Asshole!" Harry covers his hands with his face and I look down and start to cringe. 

"I have been caught!" I start laughing, pulling into my parking space. Harry and I basically run into the flat. I go to kiss Harry, only to be interrupted. 

"Hi guys!" 

"Niall!" Harry and I both yell.

.

.

*dabs*

IT SUCKED BUt it WAS AN UPDATE

-alli