duet.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY YOU GUYs

So I'm trying to get a chapter done with all my stories but thats hard so idk of i can. Oh well

This is short because my mom and dad were like "LETS GO OUT AND EAT!" and i was like "okayy." And I slept from 1(when i got home from school)-5pm because I'm also sick and needed a nap lmao

THANKS FOR 21K IM SCREAMING AHH

ALSO I HAD TO PUT MY BOYS IN HERE OKAY THE HEAVYDIRTYSOUL MV IS AMAZING SHIT

OKAY DONE RAMBLING I LOVE YOU GUYS

Song they sing in this chapter ^^^

-alli

.

.

louis

"Shit!" I scream, turning the radio all the way up.

"Death insires me like a dog, inspires a rabbit." Harry turns down the radio.

"What's that even mean?" He chuckles. I shrug. "Who ever writes their songs, whether it be Tyler Joesph or not, they are mysterious." I admit. "I think it means the amount they want to die is equal to thr amout that the dog wants to catch the rabbit." I explain. Harry shrugs.

"I liked his other album, where he sang by himself." I gasped at his words. "No Phun Intended was such a depressing album, do you need a hotline?" I chuckle and Harry laughs.

"I want to know was a happy song." He sticks his tounge out at me. I laugh turning into our driveway.

I turn to him.

"Harry, the lyrics literally say-" and I clear my voice so I can prepare to just sing it.

"People look at him and think that he live his life but what they don't know is that he wants to die."

Harry looks at me in awe.

"It sounds weird without the other part." He says. I get an idea. "Do you know all the lyrics? Like word for word?"

He giggles. "Yeah why?"

"Let's make a cover video!" I pull out my phone and set it up so the camera  gets a view of Harry and I. Harry plugs up the song with the aux cord.

"So how are we gonna do this?" I ask.

"Ill sing the first part, you sing the second. You sing the 'people think he will' part and I'll sing the other. Then the rest of the song we just sing together." He explains.

"When he says, 'again, sure' we should both do a part." I say. "I'll do the 'sure'." He says and I hit record.

"We're lame. Literally recording ourselves singing while in our uniforms." I hit play on Harry's phone.

"Let's go." Harry says.

We nod our heads as the music plays.

"And I, i tried to sing for you, i tried to live for you, i tried to keep-the truth." He sings. I smile, loving the sound of his voice. He looks at me and nods.

"Oh yeah I, I failed to sing for you, failed to live for you, i failed to keep, the truth." I giggle at the end of the line as Harry smirks as I sing.

At the same time we sing the chorus, the two different parts.

"I want to know, I want to see, I want to be with you when I am weak."
"People kook at him and think that he will live his life life so perfectly but what they don't know is that he wants to die."

We continue the song to the end, when we finish we laugh and stop the recording.

"We cute." I laugh, playing the video.

"We suck at singing." Harry laughs. "I suck at singing." I correct him. "You have a voice of an angel." I smile.

I post the video on my instagram with a black and white filter.

"I hope we go viral."