meeting his sisters.

Someone told me the amount of times I say the words "fuck" and "shit" makes it sound like im in a porno so I'm trying to chill

Also, I'd like to say a quick sorry for the lack of updates. I try to update everyday or every other day and now it's getting to like every week. I don't really have an explanation other than the amount of stress I'm under right now and that writers block. Thank you to all of those who support me, I love you all <3 

Also 

I see you ghost readers that never vote or comment.

I want to see what you guys are thinking, and voting and commenting helps me know you guys are liking this, so please give me some feedback.

even if it's 'yo my dead cat could write better than this' I would love that 

-alli

.

.

louis

"Hey! We're back!" Zayn calls, walking into the house with Liam. 

They've been together for almost three years now and I don't even see promise rings on their fingers, which makes me think, are Harry and I moving too fast? He moved in after two months of us knowing each other, for godsake I bought him panties the second time I saw him in person. 

Are we moving to fast?

I down at Harry, his head in my lap, little snores coming from his mouth. I run my fingers through his hair and smile to myself. 

It doesn't matter if we're both happy I guess. 

"Hey." I whisper to them. They smile as they see Harry asleep. 

"What's that?" Liam grabs my hand and fiddles with the ring around my finger. "Promise ring." I grin. They gasp and chuckle quietly. "We're engaged now." Zayn says. "Who proposed?" I smile, covering my mouth in shock. 

Zayn and Liam look at each other. 

"I don't know, we both kinda just suggested it and now it's going to happen at some point."

"You don't even have an engagement ring." I chuckle. "They don't need a ring to be happily engaged. Lots of people don't even get marriage rings." We hear Harry mumble. He turns on his back and opens his eyes. 

I smile down at him. 

"Hi love." 

"Hi Lou." He giggles as I lean down and peck his lips. He sits up and looks at Zayn and Liam. 

"Congratulations you two." He smiles, looking at the couple. "So where is Niall's puppy? I wanna meet her." Zayn says. "Upstairs, probably in his room." I say. They both run up stairs. 

"I have to go meet them today." Harry messes with his thumbs. "Who?" I ask, looking away from the TV. "The Brady Bunch." Harry stands, running ah hand through his hair. I laugh and stand to my feet. 

I grab his hand and pull him closer to me. I look up at him, me being shorter than him I have no choice but to make myself taller to kiss him on his lips. 

"It'll be okay Hazza, they're your family. They might treat you better than your mum and Gemma do anyways. Give them a chance." I tell him, holding his hands in mine. He smiles, leaning down and kissing my nose. 

"Will you at lease come with me?" He asked. I smile and nod. "Yeah, of course." 

"Thank you." He sighs and rest his chin on my head. I giggle and hug onto him, not letting him go. "You're my favorite." I whisper. "Your favorite what?" Harry chuckles. "I don't know. You're just my favorite."