explain.

Reminder: thINGS WON'T ALWAYS BE SUNSHINE AND LOLLIPOPS, IT'S HOW FANFIC WORKS. Things will be happy, things get fucked up, and things will be happy again. 

-alli

.

.

louis

"Wh-why?" Harry asked as I pull away.

 I shrugs. "It's all I could think about." I admit, holding his cheek with my hand and holding his hand with my other. His cheeks are a light shade of pink and his eyes are a bright green. 

A smile grows on his cheeks and I find myself smiling as well. 

Then we kiss again. 

Sappy, I know, but, it's literally all I could think about doing. His lips. They're so plump and pink, and I always imagined what they taste like. 

Cherry chap-stick. 

He giggles as I pull away and I rest my forehead on his. 

"I thought you wanted to wait." He laughs and I shake my head.

"I did, but I can't, stop thinking about you." I chuckled.

"You sap." He playfully hits my shoulder. 

"I can't help it." I sigh.

"D-do you feel the same?" I asked and he start laughing.

"You know I do you poo burger." He laughs and I chuckle. 

"Now what?" I asked, holding his hand and leaning against my car.

He shrugs.

"I-I dunno. Haven't you done this before?" He asked and my cheeks blush.

"Listen, all I do is flirt and receive nudes from people, I usually don't do this." I look at our hands.

He suddenly pulls back, and when I look at him he seems hurt.

"S-so I'm just another one of those-" he starts but I shake my head and shush him.

"No Harry, I've just, my past is hell. I-I mean. I-" I stutter out. I end up just shaking my head and frowning.

"The last time I felt like this, was a long time ago, and it didn't end too well. Hell it didn't even begin well for me." I admit. Harry just stares at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Harry, I would love to explain, but, I just can't right now, not right here." I say and he nods.

"You don't have to tell me at all, not if you don't want to." He says and I smile.

"You'll know, just not right now." I say.

"But I do want you Harry, I want you to be mine."

"Sap."

"Shut up, it's hard for me to say." I laugh and he giggles and blushes.

I smile widely at his response.

"I want to be yours too."

.

.

PLEASE PLEASE BE COMMENTING AND VOTING

I will start dedicating chapters to those who do(;

-alli