our halloween wedding

Welcome to the disaster of this fanfiction lmao

A lot has changed since this damn mess of a story has happened but you guys like it so I shall continue it!

Thank you again for reading, you guys are the reason I haven't stopped. I know I don't post as often as I used to but that's just because I'm perusing a career in medicine and it's literally so much work and put school projects and my job, I just don't have time lmao

I do have a lot of finished works up on my profile so you guys should go check those out! 

This is the last chapter of Soggy Fries for awhile until I can think of something else to write about for these characters! I am actually thinking about publishing a new version of Soggy Fries because this ones is very messy and crying and like ew 

enjoy Larry's Wedding part 2!!

SO SORRY I KNOW I PROMISED THIS WOULD BE OUT ON HALLOWEEN BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TIME

all my love -alli

.

.

 louis

After the 28th of September, Harry and I have been even happier than before, if that's even possible. None of our friends have any idea that we've been officially married for a couple weeks now.

I twist the ring around my finger, smiling remember that day.

Today is our wedding, well our other wedding. The one we were supposed to wait for, where everyone's invited, not just our parents. 

All the friends are over at my old house getting ready for the wedding, we're having our wedding ceremony and the reception at the house, it's easier that way.

Liam and Harry have always been good at fx makeup so they're gonna be the ones to paint our faces like skeletons. Niall and Kasey are dressing as Danny Zuko and Sandy Olsson and Zayn and Liam are going as a Ian Gallagher and Mickey Milkovich. So iconic. Niall actually dyed his hair black and Kasey is curling it right now. 

"Um, you guys, John Travolta is QUAKING." Niall yells. 

"No he's not." Zayn argues.

"What do you mean? Rude ass, I look GOOD." Niall argues back. "Yes he does." Kasey gives him a quick peck on the cheek. He smiles and lays his hand on her very pregnant belly.

"So are those babies coming any soon?" Harry asks, applying white face paint to his face. "Due any moment now, they were due last week." Kasey groans. 

"Wow? Last week?" I say. "Stop talking, I'm trying to make the teeth of your skull." Liam says. 

"Yeah, it's not rare that babies come late, I'm just hoping it's soon. I'm tired of being pregnant." She sighs. "I bet so. Growing two babies must be as harder than growing one."

"She always is crying and eating." Niall says. 

"Niall that's you." She argues. Niall rolls his eyes. I'm guessing he doesn't want to start an argument. 

Once mine and Harry's makeup is done, we go into one of the bedrooms to just talk. 

All our friends on our our asses about seeing each other on our wedding day before the ceremony but they don't know we've been married for a month now. 

"Do you think your mom will show?" I ask. 

"I invited her. I don't know if that is a mistake or not." He says. "I doubt she'll show up remembering how you two met. Her homophobic ass could never embarrass herself like that." He says. I sigh.

"I'm sorry Haz." I frown. 

"I'd kiss you right now but I don't want Liam yelling at me for messing up the makeup." I say. "Well, I'll kiss-" He leans in.

I gasp. 

"Ah, lipgloss." 

"Stop quoting Mean Girls." 

"I can do what I want." I grab his face and kiss his lips. 

It takes about an hour to get everything set up. It didn't take long, even Kasey helped out no matter how many times Niall argued with her to sit down. 

Once everyone arrived, they all sit down in the chairs we aligned outside. I don't see Harry's mom, or sister, or brother in law. My heartaches for him.  

We have a beautiful ceremony, and we used the same vows we did as before and it was just like marrying him for the second time. Well, I am marrying him for a second time, but it's the first for everyone else. 

Once the ceremony is over we start the party. Music blares through our speakers and I find my mom. 

"Hi Momma."  I smile, holding her hand and her waist. We're gonna dance. Harry is dancing with his step mom as well. His mother didn't show, neither did his sister. 

My heart breaks for him. But he seems happy, not even phased at the fact his mother didn't turn up at his wedding. 

"Hi Louis." 

She dressed as the queen of hearts from Alice and Wonderland. Such an icon. All my little sisters are dressed as queen of hearts poker cards. 

"Louis." Niall comes up to me. 

"Come on mate I'm trying to dance with my mom." 

"We have a problem." He says. He points over to Kasey, who is holding her stomach giving Niall and I a scared looked. 

"Her water just broke, the babies are coming now."

.

.

THIS IS SHORT I'M SORRY I JUST WANTED TO GET A CHAPTER OUT ASAP

LOVEYOU ALL

-alli