birthday sex

Be prepared to read the worst smut in your life

ALSO I FEEL WEIRD WHEN I WRITE SMUT IDK WHY I'M JUST LIKE THE WORD 'COCK' AND 'DICK' MAKES ME CringE PLUS I REALIZED NO ONE REALLY USES THE WORD 'DICK' WHILE WRITING SMUT BUT I DO AHAHHAHA 

BUT IT MIGHT BE BECAUSE I'M 99.9% LESBIAN IDK 

I'm not even kidding reading gay smut doesn't bother me but writing it literally makes me wanna throw my laptop away.

-alli

.

.

louis

"Harry, why now?" 

"I get horny when I'm mad." He shrugs unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down to reveal the pair of panties I got him when I met him in person the second time. 

I bite my lip, reaching behind me and locking the door. 

I gently push him on the bed and slowly kiss down his body. A rush of nervous flows over me and I stand straight up.

"What is it?" Harry asked. 

"I-I haven't-um." I stutter, and shake my head. Harry sits up and grabs a blanket and covers his lower half with it.

"I haven't done anything rated R since I was eighteen." I admit, my face burning up with embarrassment. 

Harry hides a smile, biting his lip to what I'm assuming to hold in his laugh. 

"Haz don't laugh at me!" I slap his shoulder.

"Louis I haven't done this since the middle of highschool, and never with a guy other than the bastard in the kitchen." 

His words cause me to do the same thing he did with me.

"You never told me this!" I laugh and he laughs too.

"I've never gotten around to it!" He protest. 

"You'd technically be my first? Because Nick was lying the whole time." Harry says. I look over at him and raise an eyebrow.

"You've had to do it with someone else." I say. He shakes his head. "Guy wise you'd be my second. Unlike you Louis I wasn't a man slut." 

I can't argue with him because it's true. 

"I'm nervous though." I admit. 

"What's there to be nervous of?" He asked.

"That you're not good anymore? You forgot how to have anal sex?" Harry chuckles. "You put your dick in my ass, move it around and then boom. Literally." 

I cover my face with my hands and start laugh at his words. 

By the end of the conversation, I start to get serious. I end up kissing him harshly and towering over him. I hear my phone going off but I just ignore it. 

"Louis, don't tease me." Harry whispers as I kiss his inner thigh. I chuckle.

"Just be patient kitten." I say, pulling off his underwear. He lets out a gasp as I stroke his cock and take it into my mouth. 

He grabs my hair as I start bobbing my head. He moans my name quietly and I grab his hands and hold them in mine. I continue this until he comes with a shout of my name.

I pull away and look into his dark green eyes. He looks so beautiful like this. His breathing heavy and body a light shade of red. 

Things take a twist and it confuses me greatly. 

He flips us over so I'm under him and he kisses me harshly.

"Can I?" He asked referring to my jeans and I nod frantically. He pulls them off quickly and grabs my already throbbing dick. 

I let out a soft groan as he kisses my lips and starts moving his hand quickly. "Fuck Harry." I groan.

"Prep me." 

I pull his hand away and shove my fingers into his mouth. "I didn't bring any condoms." I tell him, a worried look on my face. He shakes his head, sucking on my fingers. 

I pull them away. 

"I don't wanna hurt you." I say, spreading his legs anyway. 

"I can take-shit." He throws his head back as I push in a finger. I add in a second not long after, pulling out and scissoring him open.  

"I'm ready Louis."

I line myself up with his hole and slowly enter him. He claws my back and lets out a moan as I start thrusting faster.

"Louis, fuck." He moans,  throwing his hands to the mattress. 

I slow down my motions as I see a tear fall down his cheek. "Fuck, am I hurting you?" I stop completely.

"No! It's so good don't stop!" he rocks back down on my dick. 

"I'm so close." He moans. I reach down and start stroking him. Not long after he comes with another shout of my name. I follow along not long after and collapse beside him.

"Happy birthday Louis." He looks at my with a cheeky grin. I chuckle and look over at him.

"Did you do this just because it was my birthday?" I asked. He shrugs but shakes his head. 

"I did this because I love you."

.

.

OKAY HAVE THEY SAID 'I LOVE YOU' TO EACH OTHER OR IS THAT THE FIRST TIME IDK

IF SO SHIT

-alli

PS SORRY I WRITE SHITTY SMUT