to the store we-fuck!

I just went through some drama so I'm probably gonna cry and not feel like updating for awhile so I'm updating this and a few other stories and get all my life problems outta the way. (Everyone of my friends hate me, PM for the rant on why lmao)

Also I'm actually sick as fuck and uGH i feel like im dying.

I give you guys smut because I was bored and didn't know how else to fill this chapter.

-alli

.

.

louis

"You guys I'm so bored." I shout, resting my head on Harry's chest. 

"You said guys like there is more than us two here." Harry chuckles. I look up at Harry and roll my eyes. "Yeah there are. You, me and your dick." I smirk, crawling on top of him. "My dick isn't in the mood this morning." Harry laughs, kissing my cheek. 

"Not surprised after the other night." I wink, getting off of him and walk into the bathroom. Harry chuckles. "When will everyone get home?" I ask, brushing my teeth. Harry walks in and runs a hand through his hair. "Around six at night. I don't if Kasey is coming over. She nearly always is though so most likely." Harry brushes his teeth as well. 

I spit into the sink and wipe my mouth. 

"Ed was playing with a bop it the other day and now I wanna play with a bop it." I admit. Harry looks at me confused. "What the fuck is a bop it?" Harry laughs. I gasp and turn my head towards him. 

"You're telling me you've never played with a bop it before! You never played with those kids toys that are like 'Bop it!' 'Twist it!' 'Pull it' and all that stuff." I chuckle. Harry spits out the toothpaste and shrugs. "Nope, never." My mouth falls open as I pull a shirt of my head. 

I walk out of the room and throw some jeans and a tshirt at him. "Get dressed I'm getting you bop it for st. patty's day." I laugh. "You better wear green or Niall is going to pinch the shit out of you." Harry says, putting down the shirt I gave him and shrugs on a green-bay packers sweater.

Harry chuckles as I drag him down the stairs and to the car. 

"Your jeep needs a washing." Harry says. I scoff. "Most jeeps are supposed to be dirty. My baby is about as dirty as me." I wink. Harry smirks and licks his lips as I start the car and pull out of the driveway. He gives me a smug look when I look over at him. 

"Harry. No." I say as he unbuckles his seat belt. "No what love?" He smirks and places his hand on my inner thigh. "You're not giving me road head." I sigh as  he moves his hand closer to my no no square. 

I swat his hand away, turning the corner to head to the store. 

"Who said it was road head?" Harry chuckles, pulling back my shorts.

I lift my self up so he can pull them down. "Harry you know I'm bad at multitasking." I bite my lip as he grips the base of my dick, causing it to rise.

Harry just looks at the road, slowly moving his hand up and down. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked, moving his hand slightly faster. "N-no." I moan out. I force myself not to close my eyes, gripping the steering wheel tighter.

Harry shifts in his seat, his head moving to my lower region. "Thought you said you weren't going to give me road head." I chuckle. "Changed my mind." He says smoothly, taking my dick into his mouth. 

I'm not scared of what's happening while he's giving me head, but what's going to happen when I orgasm. Like fuck I'll probably crash the car and end us up in a river.