home alone.

-warning: smut. The smut I write sucks I know I'm sorry lmao-

Dedicated to @SkittlesClifford (: much love thanks for voting xx

don't forget to vote and comment to be dedicated/given a shoutout in a chapter.

Also battling with my mind at the moment so it might be hard to get chapters out.

-alli xx

.

.

louis

"Basically all the officer said he had a plan to basically shoot us all." I say. "Well that's fucking terrifying to think about." Niall says. Niall is on the other line on Harry's phone and Liam and Zayn on mine. 

"I can't hear what Niall, put your phones next to each other." Zayn says. I sigh and put the phones beside eachother. "Well, does that mean we can come home?" Niall asked. I look at Harry and shrug.

"I guess so. But it's late don't you wanna stay with your brother just one more night?" I asked. Harry looks over at me and smirks. He winks and stands to his feet and disappears into our bedroom.

"I guess so. If you call 3pm late." Niall laughs. "Listen you guys don't get to see your siblings that much I'm just suggesting you spend another day with them." I say.

"I'm find with that." Zayn says. "What about you babe?" Zayn asked. "I'm good with that." Liam admits. "I am too. Hey is Charlie okay?" Niall says.

"She's great." I chuckle. I jump as I feel a hand on my shoulder. Harry smirks at me, and he's only wearing lacy pink panties. I blink a few times to assure myself that I'm not dreaming.

He puts his fingers up to my lips to stay silent. I give him a 'what the fuck are you doing' look but the smirk just stays on his lips. I know what he's up to. "Keep talking." Harry whispers.

I can feel the bulge in my pants start to grow just by looking at Harry. He puts his hands on my shoulders and starts rubbing them. "Talk." He whispers again.

"What-what, about you Niall?" I bite my lip to hold in a moan. Harry palms me through my gym shorts. "I can stay in already told you this." Niall chuckles.

"So what's gonna happen? With you're uncle." Liam asks. Harry slowly pulls off my shorts and boxers in one go. I bite my lip as he kisses my neck. He pulls the hem of my shirt, motioning me to take it off.

"Louis?" Liam repeats. "Sorry sorry, I was just uh, thinking." I reply, taking off my shirt and stare at Harry. "He's going to trial soon. They said we didn't have to face him if we didn't want to and I'd, rather not." I take in a breath as Harry kisses down my body.

"So we don't have to go to court either?" Zayn asked. "They said I'd be helpful, give him a better shot if we would give our statements in person but they-fuck." I throw my head back as Harry starts to kitten lick my cock. "They said that i-it'll be fine to talk with the court through the p-phone." I stutter out.

I hold in my moans by taking taking shakey breathes or just holding my breathe in general. "Good. I think I'd shit my pants if I had to see that man in person again."

Harry takes the head into his mouth and slowly starts bobbing his head. "Me too." I moan out.

"You okay Louis?" Niall asked. "I-i am fine." I laugh out as Harry looks up at me, bobbing his head faster and faster causing me to go crazy. "Where's Harry?"  Liam asked.