the end [A/N]

"My fries are soggy from my McMeal." 

"I'm sorry I don't know what you want me to do about it." 

"Don't be a McBitch."

.

.

I am emotionally unstable at the moment. 

I cannot believe it is over. 

I started this as a joke. Literally I was at my best friend's house and we were watching MaxMoeFoe's prank calls and I was 'what if someone made a fanfic.' And she was like "do it omfg."

So as she did her make up, I started figuring stuff out for this story. But I didn't know of a title, and that stressed me out a lot. My sister and best friend were like 'just call it 'Rock and roll McDonalds'  or 'McDonalds Prank Calls." 

And I told them I didn't want it to be literal, like I didn't want a company name in the title, so I stressed about a title for hours, then my I remember, hey my friend is fucking random and hilarious. 

So I texted her and I explained the situation, and she said, 

'soggy fries' 

and I was like, 'this is it.'

It was funny and stupid, which is what I planned the fanfic to be. 

Stupid and funny. (Which I kind of failed at I'm sorry.)

It was the end of summer of 2016 when I started this. Now a year later, I have 37K reads. In a year!

That is fucking insaneeee!

I didn't even expect 200 reads on this to be completely honest. I was like 'this shit gonna be dumb people won't read this.'

and here you guys are, continuing to amaze the hell out of me with your amount of support. 

If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have had the confidence to finish this and continue other stories on my page. So thank you sosososo fucking much. 

I love you all so much <3

Sorry to get sappy bu guess what!

No, no squeal, but I plan to add in extra chapters that have Harry's point of view. So you can see what's going through his head. Now not the whole fanfic with Harry's POV but special key points. 

But I'm not going to put an epilogue. I like how the story ended, so you can decide their future. How did Louis react to Harry saying yes? What was their wedding like, where was their honeymoon, etc. 

You decide <3

Until next time, 

love and hugs, 

- alli 

oh yeah, I will go by and edit this at some point, idk when but I will. 

ps. here's me. sorry if i broke ya screens, just thought you'd want to put a face to the voice.first picture is on my birthday before I cut and dyed my hair, second is after I cut and dyed my hair and what I currently look like(: oh yeah and happy fucking pride month my fellow gaybies 

first picture is on my birthday before I cut and dyed my hair, second is after I cut and dyed my hair and what I currently look like(: oh yeah and happy fucking pride month my fellow gaybies