break [a/n]

written 2.6.17 [will delete at some point]

I have so much writer's block for this story. 

I have an idea for Valentine's day and that's it, and I don't know what to write after that. 

It sucks because I love this story so much, and a bunch of you seem to really like it too, and I don't want to just end it. I could just skip ahead in time and they get married and shit but I don't wanna do that. Not just yet.

I'm just really stuck and I have no idea what to do, so I'm going to take a little break. 

It won't last forever. I'll update this story 100% on Valentine's Day, but before and after that I have no idea what I'll do. I might watch some MaxMoeFoe videos and figure something out but I literally have no idea. 

This author's note is very repetitive and I'm sorry. 

But I don't want to stress over this story, and it's getting to that point where I'm so obsessed with making good chapters that the parts that I put out are actually shitty as fuck and I'm not proud of them. Like ever since the past few chapters I'm slowly starting to dislike this story and I HATE that I'm thinking like that, because I love it at the exact same time. It's so hard at the moment (life in general is atm but I'm not gonna make this about my mental state.)

Just know it's not the end of this, I won't give up that easily, but it's going to be a little hard. 

This story won't really be 'on hold' but the updates won't be as frequent as they usually are, but I have to take a little break from this story in particular. It's just stressing me out too much and I'm thinking about it too much.

I'm hoping I'll think of some things for future chapters just from not updating for awhile. 

I will still be updating my other stories if you want to give those a read. They're not really the same as Soggy Fries, but they're there. 

I'm sorry if you guys get upset, I don't want you to be, I'll come back I promise [UNLIKE SOMEONE WE KNOW @ ZAYN MALIK]
still too soon ??

But it's not forever! 

i love you guys, the support for this story is absolutely amazing and more than I could ask for. Thank you so much for everything that you guys do. 

Much love xx

-alli